per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 30–60 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 60 minutes for airport pick up
- Additional waiting times (60 minutes for airport pick up included, 15 for any other service)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- * Any changes or updates can be done at least 24 hours before the ride
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Singapore Cruise Centre, 1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Bukit Merah, Singapore
- Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore
- Queenstown, Singapore
- Marine Parade, Singapore
- Geylang, Singapore
- Kallang, Singapore
- Novena, Singapore
- Toa Payoh, Singapore
- Bishan, Singapore
- Bukit Timah, Singapore
- Central Water Catchment, Singapore
- Seletar, Singapore
- Sengkang, Singapore
- Ang Mo Kio, Singapore
- Serangoon, Singapore
- Hougang, Singapore
- Punggol, Singapore
- 巴西立, 6 Flora Rd, Singapore 509727
- Changi, Singapore
- Tampines Road, Tampines Rd, Singapore
- Bedok, Singapore
- Paya Lebar, Singapore
- Sembawang, Singapore
- Yishun, Singapore
- Mandai, Singapore
- Woodlands, Singapore
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, 301 Neo Tiew Cres, Singapore 718925
- Lim Chu Kang, Singapore
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131112P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer?
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer price starts from AU$35.46. Discover and book Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer?
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer is hosted by Elife Las Vegas. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Elife Las Vegas on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131112P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Elife Las Vegas
Joined in July 2018
#82 of 279 Transportation in Singapore
- MARIO O00Terrible frightening experience!! Please do not use ELIFE/HoppaWe were picked up from Singapore airport in a very old not roadworthy car. The driver was driving at speeds of up to 150km/h and very erratic scarey driving. When we tried to complain there is no local number and Elife are uncontactable. Please do not use. We booked this through HOPPA who are just as bad!!!!
- karend211200Unreliable ServiceUnreliable service, drivers run late and leave you waiting at the airport for more than hr. The taxis in Singapore are great I will use them in preference next time.
- karenstiffler82600Awesome driverAwesome driverBooked my airport drop-off and the kindest guy helped me carrying my luggage. At the airport he took his time to help me as well.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
I paid 78USD for a roundtrip from the Singapore Airport to a hotel. The only info I got was from Elife Limo about what time to pick me up at the hotel for the return trip. There was no mention on the website as to where I could get info or any emails about where to meet the driver at the airport upon arrival. I waited inside for over a half hour and asked a vendor where to get a taxi. He got me a private driver for 28 Singapore dollars who came right away. I emailed for a refund of $34USD, but was told the driver who was supposed to pick me up did go to pick me up. More specific info needs to be on the ticket and where to meet the driver. If it's on the website, there was no info as to where to find it. Also, since ( got an email asking what time to pick me up for the return trip, I expected an email from the drive or Elife Limo as to where to meet the driver at the airport.
Written 16 December 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.