This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Telok Ayer Street, Singapore Singapore
HOTSPOTS YOU'LL VISIT
Telok Ayer Green
- Check out sculptures showcasing the lives of early immigrants at this little green enclave!
Nagore Dargah Heritage Centre
- Learn about the history and heritage of Indian Muslims in Singapore at this dainty museum!
Hokkien Huay Kuan Mural
- Retrace the dreams, struggles, achievements and contributions of Hokkien immigrants over the last two hundred years through
a 43m wall!
Thian Hock Keng Temple
- Experience a slice of Singapore’s past, preserved in the very structure and soul of this temple!
Chong Wen Ge Café
- Explore Singapore’s only musical box museum and a wonderful Peranakan café await you in this cozy pavilion!
My Awesome Café
- Check out My Awesome Café, formerly the premises of the Chung Hwa Free Clinic, a non-profit TCM clinic that treated the sick residents of Telok Ayer!
Ann Siang Hill Park
- Take a break from the city in this tranquil park, or hang out on the bohemian Club Street!
Maxwell Food Centre
- Eat to your hearts’ content at the legendary Maxwell Food Centre, a gastronomical paradise for fans of local hawker fare!
Singapore City Gallery
- If you ever wondered about Singapore’s urban planning… Singapore City Gallery answers all your questions about
Telok Ayer Chinese Methodist Church
- Learn about the first Protestant church dedicated to the Singaporean Chinese community, a national monument.
Amoy Street Food Centre
- Enjoy a wallet-friendly meal in this two storey mouth-watering Singaporean cuisines await you at Amoy Street Food Centre!
Duration: 3 hours