Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
62 Smith St, Singapore 058964
Returns to original departure point
- Food and drinks tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a thoroughly enjoyable tour with Kim - she is a font of knowledge and really interesting and engaging. We sampled many local foods including Durian (not as bad as people make out) and found out so much about the local area where the Chinatown Hawker Centre was located. …
Date of experience: July 2019
3 Helpful votes
What a great tour, absolutely had a blast, our guides Jan and Kim made us feel very welcome, we learnt so much about the culture and really loved the food we tried. We will be back to Singapore and when we do we can't wait to try one of the other tours on offer. Thank you 😃
Date of experience: May 2019
2 Helpful votes
My partner and I and two teenagers did our Chinatown walking tour on our first day in Singapore just over a week ago - an excellent way to familiarise ourselves with the food and eating habits of the locals we thought and we were right. Our lovely guides Kim Ping and Pamela were…
Date of experience: April 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Wok 'n' Stroll
Michelin Streetfood tour
Mrs Kim Ping is a really good and friendly guid! She took us to several Michelin (star) streetfood places in Singap…
Great Food Tour
We had a great time with Angel, our tour guide. Great combination of history, culture, food, and fun. We were so g…
On the road with a chef
Lionel was not only knowledgeable guide (he is a chef and trains future food guides), but also a warm-hearted and a…
Hawker Food Tourism
We had a fantastic street food tour with Ping from Wok N Stroll. Eating absolutely delicious food we learnt about S…
Fantastic tour, Karni is hilarious, super knowledgeable and food was great!
We were a group of six, taking a five hour culinary tour around Singapore. Karni is a phenomenal guide, super funny…
We chose to have a tour with the wonderful Karni Tomer food explorer, What can i say? It exceeded our expectations…
Deep dive into food and culture
My partner and I make a point of doing a walking tour wherever we holiday, to learn about local culture and this to…
This was the best food tour I have ever taken. My guide, Kim Ping, was awesome. She was an expert on the crazy rich…
A great experience
Tours are a tricky business, two identical tours can be one a success and the other a bust. It depends on the guide…
Michelin Star Food Stall Tour
An excellent way to spend a few hours. Simon our guide was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and fun to be with. W…
fabulous introduction to Singapore
We were met by Lionel at the prearranged place and time and our adventure began. Lionel is a great guide - he is a …
The amazing local food we experienced was second only to Natalie’s knowledge of all things Singaporean - the cultur…
Wonderful food tour!
We had a great tour of the Tiong Bahru hawker centre with Natalie Chai. She was full of knowledge about Singapore …
Amazing street art (plus fuel!)
Our guide, Simon, was highly knowledgable and fun. Showed us so much cool street art in the Little India and Kampon…
Greatest food tour!
We had the best time on the Tiong Bahru Hawker Center tour! Karni was an incredible and knowledgeable guide who led…
- Wok 'n' Stroll
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,672 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 986 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore's Chinatown "Off The Beaten Track" Foodie Tour
- Singapore's Chinatown "Off The Beaten Track" Foodie Tour price starts from AU$102.73. Discover and book Singapore's Chinatown "Off The Beaten Track" Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- Singapore's Chinatown "Off The Beaten Track" Foodie Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Singapore's Chinatown "Off The Beaten Track" Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- Singapore's Chinatown "Off The Beaten Track" Foodie Tour is hosted by Wok 'n' Stroll. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wok 'n' Stroll on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Singapore's Chinatown "Off The Beaten Track" Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Singapore's Chinatown "Off The Beaten Track" Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor