Stay connected while traveling abroad. The pocket size WiFi router lets you stay connected with a secure high-speed internet on the go for up to five devices simultaneously. Stay connected at all times while using google maps, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or just surf the internet.
No need to pay expensive and slow roaming charges or having to rely on the hotel WiFi. Unlike SIM cards, you do not have to change settings on your devices, just turn on the WiFi router and connect.
Best way to stay in touch with family and friends back home and share your travel experience with the world!
Product is for Japan domestic use only.
Details on how the service works
1. Make a reservation on this page. Select the beginning date ( the day you start your trip). Number of travelers is the number of devices. Once the reservation is complete you will receive an email from TripAdvisor Experiences. The pickup day will be counted as a first day as well, please make your reservations accordingly.
2. After the reservation is complete we will send you a detailed map of the pickup location for your convenience. Depending on which airline you use we will arrange and inform you the pick up location.
3. Pick up the device at following location
• Baggage storage counter located in the domestic terminal
by showing your passport and your voucher order number you can receive the device.
4. Return the device at the same location after the rental is finished.
This is a rental service. The device must be rented for the entire duration of your trip.
If the device is not returned after the duration, we reserve the right to deem the device “lost” and charge the customer $400/device.
Pick up and return at Naha Airport only.
"Unlimited Data" - You might at times notice reduced speeds in the areas with high network congestion if you exceed high volume of data usage.