Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Welcome to the sunlight city Lhasa! This tour offers: 1. A unique experience of the rich Tibetan Buddism and culture. 2. Close involvement of the local pilgrims and monks/lama. 3. The great sunshine all day long!
Lhasa city exploring
Excursion to Drepung & Sera...
- All required Tibet permits and travel documents per this itinerary
- Local Tibetan guide fluent in English that is certified by the state tourism build
- Transfer via A/C tourist vehicle with licensed driver, 5-17-seat based on the group size
- 3 nights twin/double sharing room at 3 star hotel, daily breakfast included
- Domestic travel accident insurance
- Bottled drinking water provided per person daily
- Welcome Tibetan dinner on Day 1 or 2
- Single room supplement fee if requests a single room alone at the hotels
- Lunches and dinners are not specified
- Air/train tickets into and out of Lhasa
- Tips to the guide and driver, tip as you wish
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Book at least 25 days in advance so tour operator may obtain your Tibet Permit. The original permits will be expressed to the hotel address/delivery address in one city of China if take a flight to Lhasa; and the scanned copies will be sent via email if take the train to Lhasa
- Travelers' passport and China visa photocopies are required to provide at the time of booking
- If your China visa is not an 'L' tourist visa, then the supplementary letters/document from your sponsored organization is required as well, please contact us for more details
- If you enter Tibet from Kathmandu, you have to get your GROUP VISA in the Chinese embassy of Kathmandu, as the individual visa is invalid. We will help you to obtain your group China visa in Kathmandu, please just send us your passport copies, you will also need to prepare a passport photo in advance. Our local representative will collect your original passport upon your arrival at Kathmandu, please kindly note that the Group Visa application requires a minimum of 3 working days to obtain.
- As the average altitude of this tour is over 11,975 feet (3,600 meters), it's common for everyone to have some symptoms of the high altitude. We encourage the travelers to discuss the trip with the doctors prior to travel
- Most travellers can participate
- The tour is run at minimum of 4 travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Tour to Lhasa
The tour agent Zoe was brilliant and she communicated really with me throughout the tour.The tour guide himself wa…
8 days in Lhasa and nearby major attraction
I stayed 3 days in Lhasa 2 days in Shigatze and 1 day at EBC. Everything was wonderful, well arranged trip, very go…
We decided to travel to Tibet with WindhorseTour for different reasons. The main one was because of their professio…
Lhasa- Katmandou: a journey into the abode of the snow
Windhorse tour gave me the chance to explore the place I have always dreamt about... Tibet. They professionally ass…
It was an excellent trip. Trip coordination was immaculate , all agents they are so obliged to help. I definitely w…
from Beijing to Kathmandu
This summer we had a beautifull overland trip from Beijing to Kathmandu and we really appreciate the WindhorseTour …
Very nice tour through Lhasa en Yamdrok lake.
We were picked up from Lhasa airport by our guide. The hotel we stayed was very nice, luxurius and good breakfast. …
Very careful, precise and helfulness. We visit Beijing and Tibet (with trekking) and everything goes very well.
vittoria august... t00
reliable agency. respects every customer's desire, without making you miss anything. one of the best online agenc…
From Beijing to Lhasa by train. Visit Tibet, then Kailash for the Cora and finally: Kathmandu. Very serious agency…
Fulfillment and Satisfaction
We went to EBC and Kailash in Tibet with Windhorse Tour. Yuki gave us the best planning for this trip. The arrang…
Good tour and organization. The Tibet is magic! Guide speack not perfect english, but sufficently to undesratnd
Our Tibet Tour
We had no inconvenience during all the tour, the rooms of the hotel were hotel rooms were more than decent for unpr…
7 days in the beautiful landscape and magic culture of Tibet in August 2019. From Lhasa to Khatmandu 12th to 18th o…
Windhorse tour Tibet
We got an excellent tour and before this help with obtaining a visa. Any requests outside the agreed tour were met …
- Lhasa, Potala Palace, and 5 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour?
How much is Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour?
Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour price starts from AU$647.46. Discover and book Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour cancellation policy?
Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour?
Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour is hosted by WindhorseTour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact WindhorseTour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Group 3-Night Holy City Lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor