Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Joining this four days Lhasa tour is the best way to release yourself from the chaotic work and life. By enjoying the breathtaking natural scenery, majestic temples and monasteries, mysterious Buddhism, and grand mountains, you will get rid of all the annoyance, exhaustion, and unhappiness. The highlights of this four days Lhasa tour will take you to explore some famous attractions such as Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, etc.
Arrive in Lhasa
Lhasa Tour - Potala Palace,...
Lhasa Tour - Drepung and Sera...
Departure from Lhasa
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Meals listed in the itinerary;
- Local tour Transfers, 5-29 seats comfortable Tourist Vehicle according to Group Size.;
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Accommodations: Comfortable Hotel
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Arrangements include planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Welcome Dinner when group members meet in Lhasa
- Free Airport shuttle transfer between Lhasa Gongar airport and Hotel on appointed time.
- Drinking water Provided during the trip
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- International flight to and out of China
- Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa.
- Lunches and dinners are not included, please pay on site by yourself
- Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 2-7 USD/day in total
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please book at least 12 working days ahead of time as the local operator needs to work on your Travel permit
- Extra fee will be charged for Single Supplement service. If someone shares your room later, the cost will be returned to you
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Passport name, number, birthday, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
I highly recommend using Tibet Viator’s service. I recently used their service when I went on my 4-day exploration of the capital city of Lhasa. They made the process of getting my visa and travel permit very easy. Something I thought was going to take a lot of time and effort…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tibet Viator
Great companions and great tour
The presence of some strangers who were very amicable and cheerful all the time made the tour very thrilling in spi…
My Visit to Mt. Everest
I would highly recommend Tibet Viator if you want a hassle-free traveling experience. It was my first trip to Mount…
- Potala Palace, Potala Palace, and 5 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour
What time does 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour start?
4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour?
4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour price starts from AU$608.39. Discover and book 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour cancellation policy?
4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour?
4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour is hosted by Tibet Viator. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tibet Viator on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Lhasa City Group Tour on Tripadvisor