Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tsetang to Lhasa tour is started in the southern part of Tibet and it is a classical Tibet vacation. The southern Tibet, known as Lhoka is one of the most scenic parts of the Tibetan high plateau, where Tibet's ancient cultural heritage can be explored against a backdrop of shifting sand dunes, forested glades, visionary lakes, and jagged snow mountain. Your Tibet vacation starts at Lhasa airport and will be warmly welcomed by the Tibetan tour guide and will lead you to the Yarlung valley, visiting Yumbu Lhakang, the first Tibetan castle and Traduk temple, the first temple of Tibet. Samye monastery which is the first monastery of Tibet.
Day 01 Arrival at Lhasa Gongkar...
Day 02 Drive from Tsetang-Samye...
Day 03 Sight seeing Lhasa,...
Day 04 Sight seeing Lhasa,...
Day 05 Excursion to Ganden...
Day 06 Drive to Gongkar airport...
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program for Tibet tour
- All entry fees to the Tibet travel sightseeing
- All necessary Tibet entry and road permits for Tibet travel
- 1 English speaking local Tibetan travel guide
- Breakfast for entire Tibet tour
- Tibet vacation permit deliver fee
- Oxygen in the Tibet tourist vehicle incase needed
- Entry/Admission - Samye Monastery (Sangye Si)
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ganden Monastery
- Both international and domestic flight ticket for Tibet tour
- Lunch and dinner for entire Tibet tour
- China Tibet visa
- Insurance including personal, medical, travel and evacuation insurance
- Personal expenses such as (alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone call, etc)
- Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses need to be paid by client
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tibet Shambhala Adventure
Traveling back to Tibet during the confinement
One thing that is good about being confined at home for two months is that you can remember all the great scenic vi…
Unforgettable memories highly recommended agency !!
We will remember this trip forever, the quality of visits, the warm welcome and always kind attention make us have …
The best Tibetan Travel agent in Lhasa
We took 8 days Everest Basecamp Tour, starting from Lhasa. The weather was very nice and clear blue sky. I thought …
If you expect snow at Everest base camp there is none in China
We had the best guide Chime who spoke great English and was very knowledgeable about the culture and we learnt a lo…
We were just in Lhasa for a few days, the views, palaces and temples are beautiful but the best thing for us was th…
Highly reliable travel agent!
I started to talk with Dawa six months before the trip. We had very nice and informative conversations about our tr…
We organized our overland tour of Tibet while we were in Kathmandu. We were so lucky to have chosen this tour compa…
Tibet is beautiful
We had an incredible trip to Tibet thanks to our wonderful guide Sangmo Dolma and our driver Lobsang. Sangmo is so …
Jayme Tavares A00
Lhasa- Samye- Gyantse- Shygatse-EBC-Dingri-Kyiong
Excellent trip! I would like mainly to thanks the guide Phuntsok for being so professional and kindly! He did the …
Trip of a life time!
We recently completed a 15 day guided tour of Tibet, traveling over 2,000 miles covering some of the most fantasti…
I took a ten-day trip through Tibet with the Tibetan guide Phuntsok, the most attentive and professional guide I ha…
Visit to Everest Base Camp via Lhasa to China Border
We arrived in Lhasa on August 30, 2019 and were met by our tour guide Sangmo. She did an outstanding job throughout…
Great 4-week group travel in Tibet at Mt. Kailash and lake Manosarovar
Our group came from Germany and we had a wonderful travel program in Tibet: Tithapuri, Guge Kingdom, Tholing, Tsapa…
Great and fantastic experience
In July 2019 I did a journey through Central Tibet with a Swiss group. For me it was the first time in Tibet and it…
Highlights in Tibet
I enyoied 13 wunderful days with 5 other great Swiss Ladies and our absolutely sympathic Tourgide Chime Tashi. His …
- Airport Entrance, Samye Monastery (Sangye Si), and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Tsetang-lhasa Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Tsetang-lhasa Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tsetang-lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Tsetang-lhasa Tour?
Tsetang-lhasa Tour price starts from AU$1,112.50. Discover and book Tsetang-lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Tsetang-lhasa Tour cancellation policy?
Tsetang-lhasa Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tsetang-lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tsetang-lhasa Tour?
Tsetang-lhasa Tour is hosted by Tibet Shambhala Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tibet Shambhala Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tsetang-lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor