Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China
Returns to original departure point
- Tibet Travel Permit (TTB)
- Chinese visa invitation letter if required
- 4-night accommodation and daily breakfast at Lhasa Gang-Gyan Hotel Tibet 4 * or Lhasa Yak Hotel 3*
- 1-night accommodation and breakfast at Kent or local guest house at Lake Namtso
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned coach for sightseeing and transfers
- Shuttle bus to and from Lhasa airport
- China visa
- Lunch and dinner
- Airfare and train ticket
- Taxi fare from/to airport if you choose not to take airport shuttle
- Additional single supplement for requiring single room for yourself
- Extra bed for child
- Over sized and excess baggage storage surcharge
- Personal expense
- Gratuities to tour guide and driver (recommended) Other personal expense Gratuities (recommended)
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Adult price is based on twin/triple share of a hotel room
- Child price is based on child without extra bed
- Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 3 persons to stay overnight in one room
- Please be prepare the hotel facilities and service standard in Tibet will not be as good as cities in inland China. A 4-star hotel in Tibet equals maybe the standard of a 3-star hotel in Beijing. At Lake Namtso, hot water is only available for limited hours.
- For shuttle bus between airport and hotel, each passenger (except an infant) can check-in a maximum of 2 pieces of baggage, total dimensions per bag shall not exceed 158 cm (62") . Over sized and excess baggage are subjected to the availability of storage space on coach, and surcharge will be charged.
- If you do not want to wait for the airport shuttle bus, the taxi fare will be paid by yourself.
- If you travel from a city in China to Lhasa, all foreign travelers need a Tibet Travel Permit (TTP) in addition to a Chinese visa. TTP is inclusive in the package, the local operator in Lhasa will apply for you. China visa application is not included.
- Please first obtain a Chinese visa from a Chinese Embassy on your own and then book this package at least 20 days prior of your arrival day in Tibet. If the Chinese Embassy requests an invitation letter for Chinese Visa, your local tour operator can prepare one and send it to you.
- Your local tour operator will apply for a TTP for you (minimum 15 days lead time) and send it to one of the local offices for you to collect. Office locations include Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Chengdu, Kunming, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Zhuhai, Changsha, Nanning and Macau. Please advice which city is convenient for you to pick up upon booking.
- To apply for the TTP, please provide traveler's name (as appears on passport), nationality, age, sex, occupation, and passport number as well as photocopies of your passport and Chinese visa.
- The following travelers can not get a TTP issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau: diplomats, journalists, professional media photographers, and government officials. These travelers need to apply directly to the Foreign Affairs Office at Lhasa City Hall: your local tour operator is unable to help.
- Highly recommend you NOT to travel from Kathmandu to Lhasa as getting TIBET GROUP VISA there is extremely inconvenient.
- If your travel date is not on our fixed depart list, please choose a random departure date we already have, state your ideal travel date and submit. The local operator in Lhasa will check the availability and come back to you with a final answer: You will be inform if it is OK to form a new group, or 100% refund will be issued
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Beijing
Just drive through by car
Stunning view when you drive through by car, the gorges are massive. We stopped a couple of hours at the viewing ar…
Do not buy tickets!
The driver did not show up and we had to take a taxi and buy the tickets ourself which was much much cheaper!
John and Deb K00
As per the previous review, we got our hotel to ring the booking company the day before and confirm our booking, Th…
Forgot our booking.....
We arrived in our lobby at the time instructed to no driver. We got our hotel to ring the local number provided. Th…
Great Beijing Experience!
Our Beijing tour was great, we managed to visit Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. The tour was fa…
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit
Which attractions will I visit with 5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit?
How much is 5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit?
5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit price starts from AU$1,202.23. Discover and book 5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit on Tripadvisor
What is the 5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit cancellation policy?
5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit?
5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit is hosted by Century Holiday Beijing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Beijing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Night Tibet: Lhasa and Namtso Lake with Travel Permit on Tripadvisor