Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- All necessary Travel Permits (not eligible for travelers entering Tibet from Nepal)
- Tibet Travel Expert's Tibetan guide
- One group meal
- Pick up from airport to hotel: 9:30 am; 1:30 pm; 4:30 pm (1-3 pax per booking by shared shuttle bus, while van for 4 pax+ per booking)
- Drop off to airport at 6:30 am; 8:30 am; 12:30 pm, 1-3 pax per booking by shared shuttle bus, while using van for 4 pax+ per booking)
- Pick up from train station: varied depending on customers' arrival time.
- Vehicle between hotel and Norbulinka, Sera Monastery (1-3 pax by taxi or bus, while van or mini bus for 4 pax+ per final group size)
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- Hotel accommodations (may easily be self booked on the internet,please book a downtown located hotel)
- Food and drinks (except for one group meal)
- Personal expense Flight or train tickets
- Admission (entrance) Fees
- Tibet Group Visa (for travelers entering Tibet from Nepal)
- Instant confirmation, but clients must book at least 15-20 days because permits application process takes time;
- About airport transfer: Tour pick up and drop off time is specified (1-3 pax per booking, you will be transferred ONE TIME by shared bus, while 4 pax+ will be picked up/dropped off by private car). If your arrival and departure schedule differs, you will need to take an airline shuttle bus (CNY 35 per person) or a taxi- between Lhasa and railway at your own expense.
- Departure is daily available except for Saturday
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- Travelers booking this tour are required to apply for a Tibet Travel Permit (TTP) with the same tour operator 15 days prior to entering Lhasa at US$50 person (included already in the pricing).
- Travelers are required to provide a photocopy of their passport at least 15-20 days before tour departure date.
- Travelers are required to provide a photocopy of their China visa at least 7 days before tour departure date.
- Travelers are required to provide a contact name, phone number, and hotel or residential address in China at least 8 days before tour departure date for Tibet Travel Permits delivery.
- All foreign travelers entering Tibet by air from any cities in China (or by train from Chongqing, Xi'an and Lanzhou) need an original hard copy of Tibet Travel Permit which is to be sent by the local tour operator to the traveler's address above.
- All foreign travelers to Lhasa by train from any cities in China (except for Chongqing, Xi'an and Lanzhou) only need photocopy of Tibet Travel Permit which is to be sent by local operator via email. Remember to print 4 copies for each page for train check in reference).
- All foreign travelers entering Tibet from Nepal need Additional Tibet Group Visa (TGV requires additional cost ranging from USD$115 to USD$210 depending on traveler's nationality and 3 working days of processing time in Kathmandu). Upon booking, please contact the same supplier of Tibet Travel Expert for more details if you enter Tibet from Nepal. Local tour operator could assist you to obtain TGV in Kathmandu.
- All China visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler, when you apply China visa, please do not mention "Tibet"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Local China Guide - Tibet Tourism Center
Private Tour of Lhasa
Tony was responsive and attentive from the very first time we contacted him. He helped arrange our Tibet travel per…
Kailash Mansarovar Trip
Tony did an amazing job organizing and customizing this tour based on our needs which were executed beyond our expe…
Tony and his team are great. Arranged all the accommodations, driver and the guide. Has been very accommodative whe…
Travels with Parents
I took my parents to Chengdu, Tibet and Kathmandu as arranged by Tony at Tibet Travel Expert Service. Everything wa…
Once in a lifetime adventure
Tony from Visit Tibet - Tibet CTrip Tours made our adventure easy. His emails answered promptly in English. All …
Excellent private trip to Tibet
August - September 2018 wonderful trip to Tibet and Nepal. 8 persons group visiting everything important in Tibet +…
Unforgettable experience in Tibet
We two girls had had this dream of visiting the mystical Tibet for a long time before truly get going. The tour was…
Lhasa & EBC Tour
We had a great time and experience with TTES. Amber helped us with the booking part and had always answers for our …
Magical 7 days in Tibet
I wan to express our team's gratitude to Tony and Marc who helped us with all the papers and the permit (on a very …
Chengdu Private Tour!
I did lots of research before booking my trip to Chengdu and I’m so happy that we were able to connect with Tony. W…
the usual places in Lhasa but seriously cheap and not a mindless tour
all the usual Lhasa places BUT relaxed and arranged all our own hotels,restaurants meals and exploration. Great gui…
Tibet private tour
My husband and I just got back from a great 10 day tour of eastern Tibet (Linzhi) and Lhasa organised by Tibet Tr…
Excellent organisation and very professional guide
We booked our trip to Tibet with Tony from Ctrip. From day 1, he was always very quick to answer my emails and was …
Excellent service and best price!
I booked a private trip to Lake Yamdrok. Tony gave me the best price you could ever find for a tour in Tibet. You w…
flexible, efficient, fast
Tony (阳坤志 in chinese) arranged for me a flexible one week stay in Lhasa. While some other agencies were reluctant t…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour
What time does 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour start?
3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour?
3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour price starts from AU$608.39. Discover and book 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour cancellation policy?
3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3-Night Essential Lhasa Tour on Tripadvisor