Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lhasa Tour (B, D)
Lhasa tour (B)
Lhasa - Namtso Lake - Damxung /...
Yampachen to Lhasa
Lhasa Departure (B)
Lhasa Gongga Airport Parking Lot, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China Lhasa Railway Station, Doilungdêqên District, Lhasa, China
Returns to original departure point
- All necessary travel permits for Tibet (excluding the Chinese visa)
- Transportation by comfortable van or minibus with experienced local driver (gasoline is included)
- English-speaking Tibetan guide
- 4 nights of accommodation at a Lhasa 4-star hotel or 3-star hotel and 1 night at Namtso Guestroom
- Meals as per itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
- Welcome Dinner in local restaurant when group members meet in Lhasa
- Pickup and drop-off from the airport or the train station
- Drinking water provided during the trip
- Oxygen cylinder in the car (4L or 7L)
- Liability travel insurance
- Entrance fee of tourist sites
- Entry/Admission - Potala Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Sera Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Lake Namtso
- Entry/Admission - Yangpachen Hot springs
- Single-supplement if you are a single traveler
- Chinese visa
- All lunches and dinners
- Tips to driver and tour guide
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Please Notice: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa need be arranged by tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- You will be given your contact information on your confirmation voucher which you will receive after your booking, so that you can send your passport and Chinese visa to tour supplier.
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Went there during the peak season for one week, visited Lhasa and Namtso lake. First 24h had problems to adapt, after that was OK. Tibet is fascinating and rich in culture, really worth visiting. Organisation was OK, the guide she was very nice, knowledgable and helpful.
Date of experience: August 2019
Our family of four took a 6-day private tour in Tibet in July. It became such a memorable family trip, mostly because of the wonderful tour guide Jamyang Tsering (Tenzin) with Tibet Vista. Tenzin is such an amazing young man. Because I suffered high altitude sickness during the…
Date of experience: July 2019
Tibet Vista can only be highly recommended. Tibet is a very special place with a lot of regulations for tourist. Everything has to be perfect Job. Our guide did a perfect job. We saw all the highlights with very good explanations about the historical and religious background.…
1 Helpful vote
We had a wonderful trip with Tibet Vista. We did the six day tour including lake Namtso and it was the perfect way to see some of the highlights of Tibet. On the first day, we got time to rest. We needed this to be able to get used to the high altitude. In the evening we did…
Amazing sights, sounds and flavors! We were well supported by Tibet Vista prior to the trip - all arrangements, including getting the visa, worked flawlessly. During the trip our wonderful guide Tsedon took great care of us and gave us valuable insights into history and…
Date of experience: October 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tibet Vista
The Rooftop of the World
Back in October of 2017, I wanted to visit Tibet. While looking on Wechat articles for some way to get there, I cam…
English speaking staff, quick responses, great attention to detail
I highly recommend Tibet Visa for anyone looking to explore Tibet The friendly, English speaking staff did an amaz…
Indeed a majestic roof of the world!
I took this week long trip with my wife in Oct 2019 with no prior experience of such high altitude.We couldn't stop…
A visit to Tibet
Well what can I say... this is such a beautiful place to visit - definitely recommend it to everyone! Every Tibetan…
Had the best Tibet experience! Nothing disappointed me, the place, the people and culture all fascinating! Our guid…
Tibet is, above all, a dream land. That said, we got caught in the Tibet closing due to epidemics, which didn't all…
very good experience
it was very good experience. tour guide Jigme was very kind, caring and good explain for each sites.
Amazing and Challenging Trip to Tibet & Mt. Qomolangma with Guide Tsedon
We've always been curious with how epic it would be to visit Tibet and also the majestic Mountain Everest which we …
ONE OF THE BEST (AND PHYSICALLY CHALLENGING) TRIPS OF MY LIFE!
First of all, thank you to Chloe the travel agent whom assisted us from the beginning and was always so quick answe…
Amazing trip to Tibet + Everest ❤️
Our experience travelling to Lhasa and Everest was amazing thanks to our guide Kunchok and driver Tashi. Very flexi…
Trip of a lifetime
What an experience! Delightful people and knowledgeable guides to give us a full and interesting insight to this be…
Amazing experience with great organization
Great experience with Tibet Vista and our guide, Tenzin. I did the 7 day overland from Lash to Katmandu. Tibet Vi…
Amazing Tibet Experience with Guide Tenwong
My wife and I just completed a 7 day Lhasa to Everest Base Camp tour with Tibet Vista. Although the experience was…
Gyantse and Shigatse extension tour from Lhasa
My wife and I travelled to Lhasa in December 2019 and after three nights there we continued to Gyantse and Shigats…
First time in Tibet (only in Lhasa), an amazing and fascinating experience
We came to Tibet as a small tiny group of three: me, my girlfriend and my mom. The first day we arrived at Lhasa ai…
- Lhasa, Potala Palace, and 7 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour
What time does 5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour start?
5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour?
How much is 5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour?
5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour price starts from AU$1,022.99. Discover and book 5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour cancellation policy?
5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 5-Night Lhasa and Lake Namtso Highlights Group Tour on Tripadvisor