Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Curious about Tibetan Buddhism and mysterious tableland on the west of Central China? This 4-day tour to Lhasa including 3-night stay at centrally located hotel and exquisite meals can satisfy your taste. You will get a change to explore nation’s profound culture and have a close contact with the locals.
- 3 nights in 4-star hotel accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L= A la Carte lunch)
- Daily hotel pick up and drop-off services
- Escorted by private vehicle and fluently English speaking Tibetan guide
- Tibet Travel Permit Application fee and postage cost
- The airfare or train tickets to and from Lhasa
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Personal expenses, such as laundry service & telephone bill, etc.
- Personal Travel Insurance (recommended)
- If you have a Chinese visa, your booking must be made at least 10 days in advance of the travel date; upon booking, contact the tour operator immediately so they can start the process of obtaining your Tibet travel permit and flights
- Please send the exact address details to us for the reason of mailing the Tibet Travel Permit prior to tour commence date
- Operator have to collect all the paperwork including the clear photocopy of traveling person's valid Chinese visa, passport, nationality, occupation, date of birth at time of booking
- Our representative in Tibet will submit the application form to Tibet Travel and Tourism Administration in due time upon receiving the above information
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please kindly send all the information to tour operator
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and upon request
- Please stay fit and healthy as possible prior you visit to Tibet, try to not catch a cold
- Please get plenty of sleep, drink more water and avoid excessive physical activity
- Please do not take alcohol in order to avoid the excessive body oxygen consumption
- It is not necessary to receive any treatment for tourists who feel dizzy, nauseated, shortness of breath and weary with the rising elevations. The symptoms will disappear after one or two days. Alternatively, tourists with unfitness should have some acid food as pork floss, fish, egg, poultry meat, cereal, peanut and walnut, etc. which are favorable for adjusting the balance of human acidity and alkali
- Please pack your necessary daily items, like: sunglasses, sunblock lotions, chap-stick, hat, hiking shoes, sweaters, woolen underpants, etc.
- People with severe heart disease and hypertensive disease are not fit to visit Tibet
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If a group with an odd number of people chooses double room accommodation, one person will stay in a single room and the extra single room price will be included in the overall price of the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Xi'an Everbright International Travel Service
We enjoyed the dinner and show with our small tour group as everything was taken care of and we could just relax an…
Fabulous walking food tour not to miss
We had the best time during this tour. The tour guide was fabulous and took us to so many wonderful local places. S…
Group of 3 guide, my son and myself.
Hit on a holiday ,mid day As a photographer that one Great shot was someplace else. Lighting was all wrong, too fl…
Terra-cotta Army Tour
I traveled to Xi’an knowing I wanted to visit the Terra-cotta Army. I did a private solo tour and it was the best t…
Xi'an gourmet walking tour at night
My husband, myself and our 3 college kids just finished this tour. The tour guide was pleasant and eager to have us…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa?
How much is 4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa?
4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa price starts from AU$1,656.88. Discover and book 4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa cancellation policy?
4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa?
4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa is hosted by Xi'an Everbright International Travel Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Xi'an Everbright International Travel Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Day Essence Tour of Lhasa on Tripadvisor