This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Taipa Ferry Terminal in Macau is used to enable easy access from Hong Kong to The Venetian Macao in Cotai. For your E-ticket, there is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. Please use the QR Code image downloaded by your cellphone, easily gain access at the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
China Ferry Terminal, 33 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Hong Kong Macau Ferry, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Round trip ferry transfers between Hong Kong and Taipa Ferry Terminal
- All meals and drinks
- Taxi fare between ferry terminal and your hotel in Hong Kong
- Taxi fare between Taipa Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao (You will take free shuttle bus instead)
- Tour guide service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The QR code for your ferry ticket is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the activity. There is a separate ticket with square QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. Please download the QR Code image(s) on your E-ticket(s) to your mobile phone, or print the E-ticket in advance.
- Early Bird Booking: Ferry ticket will be issued 30 days prior of travel date. Last Minute Booking: Tickets will be issued within 24 hours after reservation. No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed. No refund or exchange of tickets will be offered to passenger who delayed to board the vessel.
- According to ticketing policy of "Cotai Water Jet" and "TurboJet" , children aged 1 or above must travel with valid turbojet ticket. Proof of identity maybe required at the time of boarding.
- Macau visa is not included. Please search "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" on Internet to check if you need a visa for Macau before you buy a ticket.
- Passenger should allow enough time for immigration and custom clearance. Proof of identity maybe required at the time of boarding. Please present the QR code to gain access at the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time. No refund or exchange of tickets will be offered to passenger who delayed to board the vessel. No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- If you have not received an E-ticket by email from local tour supplier, please check the JUNK email box first, or use the contact number shown on your Viator Voucher 48 hours before you fly to Hong Kong. The local tour operator in Hong Kong will resend the E-ticket immediately and ask you to confirm receiving your E-ticket sucessfully.
- The E-ticket will be sent to the customer by email only when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. This means that you can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and there will be no refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
Olea semi lunch buffet has a nice offer. Available Mon-Sun. Service, staff & food are excellent. Great location - t…
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
- Duration: 1h 10m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255