Begin at Cheung Chau Pak Tai Temple, one of the oldest temples in Hong Kong. Then explore Lamma Island’s market to see the local way of life and enjoy local desserts and drink.
Enjoy a high-quality buffet lunch on your journey through the famous historical boatyards of Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter and Aberdeen floating village. See the Jumbo Sea Food Restaurant, the largest floating restaurant in Hong Kong.
Continue to Stanley (Muarry House and Stanley Market), where you can see the Victorian-era building in Stanley, an iconic landmark in Hong Kong.
Visit Stanley Market, a typical example of a traditional old open-air market in Hong Kong that has become a major tourist attraction, well known for its bargains. Many of the stalls or shops in sell Hong Kong souvenirs, silk garments and traditional Chinese dress, toys, ornaments, luggage, and Chinese arts and crafts.
Brief Itinerary :
- Pick up from Hong Kong Island Central Pier 10am
- Private Tour to islands and sights by Classic Teak Junk
- Visit Cheung Chau
- Visit Lamma Island
- Included onboard lunch buffet
- Private boat tour around Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter
- Visit Stanley and Murray House
- Return to Central Pier 6pm
Important Note :
- Time above is approximately
- Proper Casual wear
The following situations will result in a cancellation of a trip:
• Typhoon no.3 signal
• Typhoon no. 8 signal
• Black rainstorm warningIf you cancel within 24 hours of the trip then no refund can be given