Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byHong Kong International Airport
- 1Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2HSBC Main BuildingStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Hollywood RoadStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Wan ChaiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Aberdeen Fishing VillageStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Dim Sum ExperienceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7StanleyStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 8Chi Lin NunneryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 9Ladies MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Airport pickup and drop-off (vehicle charges included should option is selected)
- Private walking tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Public transportation expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Dim Sum Experience
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please confirm availability and information of your flight arrival and departure
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We had just ended our 14 night cruise and Jacky was waiting for us where he said he would be. From the day we booked Jacky, he has been in communication with us. His vehicle was clean and large enough for our parties over packing. He brought us and our 11 bags to our hotel first…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour
Simply the Best Private Tour and Transfer
What to do with a full day in Hong Kong between debarking a cruise ship and an evening flight? Spending it with Jac…
This was a great way to see so much in a short time. Jacky, our guide, gave us such thorough information on culture…
Great night time tour
We had a great tour with Jacky! All communication leading up to our trip was prompt and professional. On the night …
A beautiful, fun day
I love Hong Kong and have been there before but my prior trip to Lantau was with a bus full of people on a dreary d…
Great pesonalized tour in Hong Kong, Lantau and gastronomic Trip
It was a perfect day with Jacky, we started in Hong Kong, then we went to Lantau to the big buda, and we continue a…
Very Good Service
My Partner and I, with friends, recently used the services of This is Asia Tours for cruise ship to Hotel and Hotel…
Reliable, informative, fun. Highly recommendable.
The best use of your time if you want to cover Lantau island efficiently. We arrived early morning to HK airport an…
I had a wonderful time seeing Hong Kong with Jacky! He planned a very full day that ensured that I was able to see…
The only way to transfer. Clean efficient service in a luxury car at a cost not much more than a taxi
Well worth it and will be using them for often for any travel we will be having included in that is daily travel Ar…
Hong Kong Highlights
My wife and I visited Hong Kong for the first time last month and were so fortunate to have been introduced to This…
Flawless Visit to Lantau Island with This is Asia Tours
We recently returned from a cruise which originated in Hong Kong. Prior to the cruise we spent three days in the T…
Great service by Jacky, nice car ride to Lantau. The best option if you don’t want to spend an entire day in this t…
excellent day tour
Jacky is excellent , great on history anecdotes and stories of HK and good fun also and tailored the day to suit us…
Excellent Tour Guide
Jacky did an awesome job as our guide! He is very knowledgeable and answers all of your questions. He gave a bit o…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 8,148 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 186 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour
Which attractions will I visit with 8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour?
How much is 8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour?
8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour price starts from AU$491.59. Discover and book 8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour cancellation policy?
8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour?
8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour is hosted by This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8-Hour Private Hong Kong Layover Tour on Tripadvisor