This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- The costs of any transport (MTR / trams / taxis / boats and ferries etc) used during the tour (these costs are minimal)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir or any personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 11 and under are 100% free of charge
- Anyone aged 12 years or over is counted as a “person”
- This is a walking tour of the city and is not recommended for people who are unable to walk 5+ kilometres unaided.
- The walking distance can be reduced by taking taxis rather than the MTR (subway) but you will still need to be able to walk up and down steps and hills and along uneven pavements
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Nikki was one of the best guides Jeanie and I ever had she was comprehensive knowledgeable and very engaging. She took what we wanted to do and incorporated into 8 hours of meaningful touring how good she was became very apparent the next day when we took a group tour that was…
1 Helpful vote
Katie took us on an 8 hour walking tour of Hong Kong which was excellent, both in terms of the places we visited but also the knowledge and stories she used to bring them to life. First stop from the Hotel was the Peak, where we walked along Lugard Road to a stunning viewing…
Date of experience: March 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hong Kong Private Guide
Hong Kong visit with Ray
We had a great visit with Ray who taught us so much. From food, to history, to modern life in Hong Kong, we had suc…
Excellent tour to start our stay
Our guide Mel is a local from Hong Kong and showed a deep knowledge of all aspects of history and culture. He took …
Excellent Walking Tour of Hong Kong
Rich took us on a fast pace tour of Hong Kong that included most of the places we asked to see before we met. From …
Rich Dias put together a great day tour of Hong Kong - we covered a lot of ground in 1 day. I thought the day was v…
Great intro to HK
Our guide Katie, arrived at our hotel promptly at 9am. She is a friendly and extremely knowledgeable guide. Our gro…
5 hr walking tour of Hong Kong
We were met at our hotel by an extremely friendly and knowledgeable Aussie guide Donald and lead around the island…
Great 5 hour tour of Hong Kong
Rich gave us a great short tour of Hong Kong. It was tailored to our particular likes and was well planned and pace…
Private tours with Rich
Our family of 4 adults vacationed in Hong Kong for 4 days in Dec 2017. We looked at several trip options and finall…
A fantastic way to experience Hong Kong
Nathan took the four of us on a comprehensive tour of Hong Kong including many things from our prebooking questionn…
Full Day Private Walking Tour with Rich
Booked thru AAA and Viator. Excellent pre-trip communication. Rich truly customized our day to meet our requests …
Fun day in Hong Kong
Rich took us to all the highlights of Hong Kong and demonstrated the vitality of the city. We found his service to …
HK Trip Ask/ Believe/Receive
Our tour guide (Richard) was incredible all the information he gave us was fantastic and we also had a great time. …
Five Hour Private Tour
On our first full day in Hong Kong we took a private tour with Don. This was a perfect way to see the city that we …
Private Tour in Hong Kong
spent a fantastic day with a tour guide Rich who just knew so much on all the things that we visited. From the best…
Highly recommended tour of hong kong
Fantastic private tour of Hong Kong with our guide Rich. Totally worth the money. Rich was an outstanding guide wit…
- Victoria Peak (The Peak), Sheung Wan, and 9 more
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Coach Day Tour - Lantau Island Visiting and Giant Buddha Cable Car Tour Plus Tai O Boat Ride
Popular: Booked by 1,323 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 100 travellers!