This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You’ll have 14 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Peak TramStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hong Kong SkylineStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Aberdeen Fishing VillageStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Tai KwunStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Star FerryStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock TowerStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Tsim Sha Tsui PromenadeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Victoria HarbourStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 10Symphony of LightsStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Metropark Hotel Mongkok, 22 Lai Chi Kok Rd, Mong Kok, Hong Kong B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- Colonial architectural tour of Statue Square, Former Legislative Council
- Group Entry to skip the line for Peak Tram ride. Go to Sky Terrace for the spectacular view of HKG.
- Aberdeen Fishing Village. Factory visit at TSL jewelery workshop
- Walking tour to Mid-Level Escalator, and Tai Kwun, the Former Central Police Station Compound
- Star Ferry Ride from Central Pier to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Old Clock Tower and Tsim Sha Tsui Water Front, buffet dinner on Victoria Harbour Cruise Bauhinnia
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take a bus ride by yourself next day. No tour guide escorted
- English-speaking tour guide service during all transfers and sightseeing
- Return transfer to your hotel after dinner cruise
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Skyline
- Entry/Admission - Tai Kwun
- Entry/Admission - Star Ferry
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Symphony of Lights
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Admission of Madame Tussauds
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village (8USD for adult, 5USD for child. Please have some cash in advance)
- Stanley Market Visit
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Refund request caused by no show, lack of hotel pickup, disapproval to go to a nearest meeting place
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancallation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. Booking will be rejected If you don't approve this pickup arrangement, and refund will be arranged.
- If you see your hotel name on this page, it does not mean your tour guide can read your mind and know your hotel name automatically. Instead, please offer hotel name to the local tour operator by email or phone for pickup arrangement. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel and refund will be arranged.
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival. Though this tour is operated daily, if you need to change a tour day, please telephone the local tour operator 24 hour prior of pickup time, and receive approval in adavnce. Usually it is easy to change a day but sometimes your request might be rejected subject to availability.
- At the Peak Tram Lower Station, there are two entries: Individual Entry and Group Entry. Most people will line up to buy tickets on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Usually less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. It saves your time but you do not skip the line of others lining up at Individual Entry.
- The Peak Tram will take a substantial upgrade project and the 1st service suspension is from late April to mid/late July in 2019. The 2nd service suspension is from July to December in 2020.
- Suspension of the cruise: When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3pm on the tour day, the cruise will be suspended. No show of A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS will be staged even if the Signal is removed before 8pm on that day
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dinner time is after 19:00 on cruise, and lunch is not included. So please prepare some snacks in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Within 24 hours prior of tour pickup time, no refund request will be approved for all confirmed bookings
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 12:40 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 22:00 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- Most travellers can participate
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 12:40.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 16 more reviews on Viator
We went to a reasonable number of places, though the Guide was weak and did not give too much details of the places visited. The Van provided was not clean and dirty. The dinner cruise was just average, the live music was below average. Half of the 45 tables were empty. $124 I…
Date of experience: October 2018
2 Helpful votes
We enjoyed this tour tremendously. The Peak, the sanpan ride and the night dinner cruise where our favorite. The only downside was there were three changes in guides throughout the day, and there were some stops that seemed more like they were just filling time. All in all,…
Date of experience: September 2018
2 Helpful votes
I usually tend to do things on my own but I had very little time in Hong Kong and thought this would be a good way to get a lot of value out of my day. This is really my first "guided" activity when traveling so I don't have anything to compare it to. Take that for what you…
Date of experience: April 2018
1 Helpful vote
This tour had a reasonable selection of places we visited but the inability of our guide to let everyone know what was going on tended to spoil things. He turned us loose in the PFQ, for example, for an hour and a half with very little explanation of what to expect or what we…
Date of experience: March 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Coach Day Tour - Lantau Island Visiting and Giant Buddha Cable Car Tour Plus Tai O Boat Ride
Popular: Booked by 1,323 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 100 travellers!