Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy Beijing City with Illuminated lights. Admire the Contemporary Architecture &Design of Beijing. Check off the Top 4 world class buildings, Beijing Olympic Stadium(Bird Nest), Galaxy Soho,CCTV Building, Giant Egg. Private guide for a more personalized experience. Hotel pick up and drop-off included.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byTiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Chang'an StreetNational Center for the Performing ArtsCCTV New MansionGalaxy SOHOThe Place
- 1Niaochao National StadiumStop: 15 minutesStroll along Olympic National Park. Admire Bird Nest, 2008 Great Summer Olympics took place in Niaochao National Stadium. It was designed by Herzog & De Meuron architecture team. It was will be used again in the 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics. At the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you back to your lovely hotelRead more
- Tour with Dim Sum (Please choose upon booking)
- Tour No Dinner (Please Choose Upon Booking)
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Experienced Driver
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi fare at your own expense (Outside of 4th Ring Road)
- Dinner (If the option is not apply)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sunflower Tours China
Fun With Sunflowerli
We had such a good time and Sunflower was very flexible as I live in CST. She gave options of what I could make, s…
Fun with Sunflower!!!
This was so much fun and the food was amazing! Her dumplings were simply perfect and when I told her I would have …
A must do! Amazing cooking experience with Chef Sunflower!
Sunflower was such a pleasure to work with before and during our lesson! She does a wonderful job making sure you h…
What a Great Class!!
I can’t believe what a great one on one class this was. Sunflower is an excellent teacher. She explained things w…
Laugh, cook and learn!
Special occasion? Virtual team building event? Craving for authentic Beijing-style cuisine but can’t dine out (or t…
Amazing food with an amazing chef
Incredible class! Sunflower is so helpful and makes the cooking process so easy, plus taught us some Chinese as we …
Chef Sunflower is an amazing and kind person. I met her in January 2020 in Beijing. Then reconnected for Mandarin a…
A fun experience!
I had so much fun with Sunflower! I took the noodle and vegan class. We made chicken and green beans with homemade …
Sunflower Tours China 🇨🇳
I booked an acrobatic show with Sunflower Tours China , I highly advise you to book your events there either. The…
Best tour guides in the country!
The day we did this bike tour was one of my favourite days in Beijing. We got to see some really authentic parts of…
Sunflower's tour was the highlight of our holiday in Asia
Sunflower's two day tour of Beijing and the Great Wall was the highlight of our three week holiday in Asia. Nothing…
Smile and professionalism
Sunflower is charming and professional, always smiling! We shared a wonderful day with her. We had very little time…
We travelled through various parts of China for 2 and a half weeks. Sunflower organized 3 guides for the different …
A very interesting and amusing day
A friend and I spent a day in April with Sunflower in Beijing. Sunflower was extremely efficient beforehand and kin…
An excellent tour
Sunflower Li provided an excellent full day tour for my husband and myself. Sunflower speaks excellent English, and…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,210 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 635 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing City Lights at Night
What time does Beijing City Lights at Night start?
Beijing City Lights at Night will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Beijing City Lights at Night on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beijing City Lights at Night?
How much is Beijing City Lights at Night?
Beijing City Lights at Night price starts from AU$154.66. Discover and book Beijing City Lights at Night on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing City Lights at Night cancellation policy?
Beijing City Lights at Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing City Lights at Night on Tripadvisor