Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See the highlights of Jinan on a private full-day tour from Beijing by round-trip bullet train. Jinan is regarded as the City of Spring. Stop by some of Jinan’s most famous natural sites as you explore Baotu Spring and Daming Lake. Stroll around the Furong Ancient Street then enjoy a delicious lunch in the restaurant where the local go. This private one day tour including English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, local lunch and round trip bullet train ride.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byBeijing South Railway Station
- 1Baotu Spring ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Furong Ancient StreetStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Daming LakeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Train Tickets
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Baotu Spring Park
- Entry/Admission - Daming Lake
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Unique Beijing Tours
Anson was our tour guide. He spoke great English and had tons of knowledge about the neighborhoods we were walking …
Best Shopping Day Ever!
My friend and I decided to spend the last day in Beijing shopping. We came across this activity on Trip Advisor an…
Had a nice Tour trough the Tiananmen Area
We had a great time with our guide Lucy. We started at the Square and the Gate of Forbidden City before walking to …
Very nice and friendly person. Good to learn more about Beijing. Nice chance to see chinese culture.
A taste of real Chinese food
We were met by our guide Linda at our hotel. Linda took us on an amazing tour over more than 3 hours around Beijing…
Great private tour with Linda
I recently booked a private tour with Linda and it was a very enjoyable day. Linda was very punctual, friendly and…
Lucy’s Excellent 2 hour Forbidden City Tour
My girlfriend and I very much enjoyed the tour of the forbidden city! It started by walking through the Tiananmen S…
Min Li F00
Overall, we enjoyed the personable experience and the story telling. We had our tour with Anson. And he made the to…
Highly recommend this tour!
Jimmy was our tour guide and he was exceptional! He spoke fluent English, was flexible by including a stop at a fav…
A comprehensive tour of Beijing’s Bird’s Nest
It was a marvelous evening walking tour in and out of the Impressive Beijing Bird’s Nest Olympic Stadium. Our tour …
Private city tour in Beijing
Punctuality, good and friendly service. Special thanks to Mark Yu, very good English speaking, excellent knowledge …
This tour is AMAZING!
My girlfriend and I took this tour with Lucy and LOVED IT! It was just us three hanging out and walking through Hut…
Quick guided tour of Beijing
Linda was fabulous! We could not have had a better guide. Our stay in Beijing was very short, only a partial day, b…
Transit Visit to Beijing
Linda, our tour guide, wanhis a most welcoming host to Beijing and China, especially in the confusing flurry of tra…
Trip to the Great Wall
While the commune architecture is interesting the best part of this trip is the private access to the Wall. We wer…
- Duration: 8–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train
What time does Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train start?
Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
How much is Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train?
Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train price starts from AU$529.56. Discover and book Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
What is the Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train cancellation policy?
Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Delightful Jinan Private Day Trip from Beijing by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor