Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This private day tour carries you away from the bustle of Beijing into the calm cool atmosphere of the Miaofengshan Mountain. Miaofengshan Mountain is the birth place of Chinese folk customs and culture, you can find ancient path, gorgeous Shenquan Gorge, Dishuiyan Scenic Area and the Wild Rose Valley. Your day starts with a hotel pick-up and continues with a 2 hour leisurely drive up to the mountain. Stops along the way offer the opportunity to take pictures of the views and historic landmarks. Once at Miaofengshan Mountain Scenic Area, you will have plenty of time for hiking and relaxing. This private tour includes English speaking tour guide, private car, Chinese lunch and entrance fee.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Scenic Spots of MiaofengshanStop: 4 hours - Admission includedYour guide and private vehicle will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing. Then heading directly to Miaofengshan Scenic Area. Which will take about 2 hours. Sit back and enjoy the sceneries along the way. You will drive up to the mountain around 1000meters, then start your hike to the top of Miaofengshan Mountain. Miaofenshan Mountain is famous for its "Ancient Temple", "Pine Trees", "Nice Stones" and "Beautiful Flowers". Fourteen temples were built dedicated to Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and folk gods. You will explore the Niangniang Temple which was built in the Liao Dynasty (907～1125 A.D). Stroll around the halls and pavilions with your tour guide, get to know its history and background. You will have plenty time to enjoy the beautiful nature and breath the fresh air. After a lunch in the local restaurant, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(for hotels within the 4th ring road)
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Beijing Tours
JIMMY! The best!
This tour was AMAZING. Although it was a rainy day, Jimmy brought sunshine. He was very knowledgable, purchased o…
The BEST Day !!!
This day is one I will never forget. We went on the fourth of July... the HOTTEST day. Lucy took us to a private …
Becky was a fabulous tour guide.
This review is a long time in coming, we visited China last year 2019 in March/ April. We were a private party of …
My partner and I landed in Beijing the night before and we wanted to experience Chinese cuisine the next day so we …
Our guide, Becky was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the zoo and surrounding areas. She al…
Great tour combo if you've seen great wall and forbidden city.
Our guide Lucy was waiting for us ahead of schedule in the hotel lobby. We followed the itinerary and were able to…
Perfect for my overnight stay
This tour was perfect for the few hours I had in Beijing. Pick up and drop off from Hotel very handy. It was a cond…
Highlight of my trip to Beijing
My tour guide Lucy showed up at my hotel early and prepared. We embarked on a perfect day of serious walking and hi…
Great tour for a short trip to Beijing
Lucy took me on the tour of the Summer Palace, she was very knowledgeable and a great companion for the day (she ta…
Best tour guide in Beijing!!
We had a great time on our tour with Jimmy. He knew every historical fact about Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City…
Private tour of forbidden city
The forbidden city and tiananmen are a must-see when visiting Beijing. Jimmy was a great tour guide and pre-purchas…
Lucy was lovely, the wall was beautiful and the toboggan ride so much fun! My phone ran out of power so Lucy took s…
Great Wall is great fun
Lucy and her driver took us around Beijing. An amazing highlight was seeing the Great Wall (held together by sticky…
.......Jimmy is a Great Tourguide, very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. Absolutely recommendable!
Great Guided Tour with Susan
We had a really entertaining and informative tour with Susan. Good english, attention to detail and made the histor…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
from A$228.76* A$269.13
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,957 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 940 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 180 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan
How much is Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan?
Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan price starts from AU$259.87. Discover and book Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan cancellation policy?
Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan?
Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan is hosted by Discover Beijing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Beijing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan?
On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Beijing Private Tour to Scenic Spots of Miaofengshan on Tripadvisor