This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 7:30am.This tour starts at northern part of Tiananmen Square. Seeing the Tian'anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
2. Then proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
3. After visiting the Forbidden City, shopping at a Jade Carving Factory for 45 minutes.The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Road, Huairou District, Beijing China
4. After lunch, visiting Mutianyu Great Wall about 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
5. Finally, you are returned to the downtown and will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
6. Finishing the tour and transferred back to hotels around 5:00pm--6:00pm.
Duration: 4 hours