View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 3 hours - Admission includedTravel with a professional English guide in a comfortable vehicle to explore Wangfujing Night Market and Wangfujing Snack Street where you can experience Beijing street food and deep fried Scorpions,drive passing by Tian'anmen Square and enjoy the most beautiful avenue in Beijing Chang'an Avenue, heading to the National Centre for the Performing Arts,discover old district Beijing Hutongs and walk around night clubs listen Hutong history from your guide, drive to CCTV headquarters and stop for Beijing National Stadium take some amazing pictures,continue to the colorfully lit Central Business District shopping centers and stop for the largest LED screen wall in Beijing. After meeting your guide upon hotel pickup, hop into your private vehicle and set off on your 3 hour night tour. Taking in most of Beijing's city iconic attractions, you’ll see how just magical the capital is at nightfall, with beautifully lit buildings lining its bustling streets. Pass along Chang'an Avenue, the most important and political street in Beijing. If possible we will stop at Tian'anmen square ,and you will know more about the Tian'anmen square from your guide, and marvel at its size – Tian'anmen square is regarded as the largest city central square in the world which can hold half a million people at one time. Drive passing by National Centre for the Performing Arts for photo taking.The exterior of the theater is a titanium accented glass dome that is completely surrounded by a man-made lake. It is said to look like an egg floating on water, or a water drop. It was designed as an iconic feature, something that would be immediately recognizable. Next, you will stop at the famous Wangfujing Night market to check out the Crazy food street. Then check out the Beijing National Stadium for some awesome night pictures. Then, you will enjoy the Houhai lake area. Comparing with the hustling-bustling scenes during the daytime, Shichahai in Houhai lake area is very quiet at night. The small bars here are exquisite although they don’t have famous names. They attract those people who know how to enjoy the tranquility of night. You will be driven by the CCTV headquarter. The most remarkable architecture in China, it is the new central television headquarter. Some people called it as the world’s most complex building and it costs around $750 million. Then you will have the chance to visit the Central Business District- Beijing's Manhattan area. You can't miss the shopping centers here, they are well known from their massive LED lights and very colorful. You will end your tour by transferring back to your centrally located hotel in Beijing or any places in central Beijing.Read more
- Private transportation
- Parking lot fee
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Private driver
- Private English guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour
What time does A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour start?
A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour will start at 6:30 PM. Discover and book A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour?
A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour price starts from USD 93.34. Discover and book A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour cancellation policy?
A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A Must Do 3-Hour Beijing Five Highlights Night Tour on Tripadvisor