Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Imperial Garden of The Palace MuseumStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee//Forbidden City
- Taxi fare (Within 3rd Ring Road)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)
- Entry/Admission - The Imperial Garden of The Palace Museum
- Taxi fare at your own expense (Outside of 3rd Ring Road)
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
My tour was absolutely fabulous. Mr. Robert was a very accommodating tour guide and provided me with a robust tour of Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden city. He was engaging, fun, and really helped me to understand the historical significance of the beautiful items we saw. I am…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sunflower Tours China
Fun With Sunflowerli
We had such a good time and Sunflower was very flexible as I live in CST. She gave options of what I could make, s…
Fun with Sunflower!!!
This was so much fun and the food was amazing! Her dumplings were simply perfect and when I told her I would have …
A must do! Amazing cooking experience with Chef Sunflower!
Sunflower was such a pleasure to work with before and during our lesson! She does a wonderful job making sure you h…
What a Great Class!!
I can’t believe what a great one on one class this was. Sunflower is an excellent teacher. She explained things w…
Laugh, cook and learn!
Special occasion? Virtual team building event? Craving for authentic Beijing-style cuisine but can’t dine out (or t…
Amazing food with an amazing chef
Incredible class! Sunflower is so helpful and makes the cooking process so easy, plus taught us some Chinese as we …
Chef Sunflower is an amazing and kind person. I met her in January 2020 in Beijing. Then reconnected for Mandarin a…
A fun experience!
I had so much fun with Sunflower! I took the noodle and vegan class. We made chicken and green beans with homemade …
Sunflower Tours China 🇨🇳
I booked an acrobatic show with Sunflower Tours China , I highly advise you to book your events there either. The…
Best tour guides in the country!
The day we did this bike tour was one of my favourite days in Beijing. We got to see some really authentic parts of…
Sunflower's tour was the highlight of our holiday in Asia
Sunflower's two day tour of Beijing and the Great Wall was the highlight of our three week holiday in Asia. Nothing…
Smile and professionalism
Sunflower is charming and professional, always smiling! We shared a wonderful day with her. We had very little time…
We travelled through various parts of China for 2 and a half weeks. Sunflower organized 3 guides for the different …
A very interesting and amusing day
A friend and I spent a day in April with Sunflower in Beijing. Sunflower was extremely efficient beforehand and kin…
An excellent tour
Sunflower Li provided an excellent full day tour for my husband and myself. Sunflower speaks excellent English, and…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,210 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 635 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights
- Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Hall of Great Harmony (Taihe Dian)
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is 3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights?
3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights price starts from AU$139.85. Discover and book 3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights cancellation policy?
3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights?
3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights is hosted by Sunflower Tours China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Hour Private Tour: Amazing Beijing City Highlights on Tripadvisor