Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1National Center for the Performing ArtsStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Galaxy SOHOStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3The PlaceStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4CCTV New MansionStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Niaochao National StadiumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Professional English speaking tour guide (4 hours)
- Transportation (4 hours)
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Gratitude to the guide (Recommended for good service)
- Extra fee for the additional hours after 4 hours
- Entrance ticket fee to the sights
- Entry/Admission - National Center for the Performing Arts
- Entry/Admission - Niaochao National Stadium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Steven Lee did a great job showing us the lights of Beijing even though celebrations for the 70th anniversary were still going on and crowds were large. We had a great time and the view of the “birds nest” and CCTV building memorable.
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Catherine Lu Tours
Fantastic Beijing trip! Couldn't have asked for more.
We had an INCREDIBLE time with Lena on our Catherine Lu tour of Beijing! Lena was a fantastic tour guide, really kn…
Wonderful visit with Joyce!
We did a Beijing Private Tour with Joy and had a wonderful set of visits! We were able to come up with a customized…
I forgot my password to tripadvisor and the reason I got a new one was this tour! We were treated to a fabulous pri…
7-Day Private Tour
From the get go, our communication with Catherine Lu tours was top notch. We did a 2 city, 7-day private tour. From…
4 cities, 12 days with Catherine Lu tours
Jenna from Catherine Lu Tours came up with great itineraries for our stays in Chengdu, Hangzhou, Xi’an and Beijing.…
Great Knowledge, Amazing Places & Good Food
The 3 things most travelers are looking for when taking on an adventure. Booking was very easy with plenty of conta…
Wonderful Day in Beijing
This full-day private tour to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall did not disappoint. We appre…
20 hour layover: an incredible experience
Amazing day tour began with our driver picking us up in hotel lobby. Our guide was Joyce and she was truly a joy- s…
Beijing Private Tour
We had two families (8 people) on our first trip to China. Catherine Lu Tours was amazing. From Jenna helping us ma…
Joyce was amazing!!!! She spoke excellent English, knew so much about all the sites, made things as comfortable as…
We toured Beijing with Joyce and she was fantastic. So full of knowledge, interesting facts and she always knew whe…
Private One-Day Tour of Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Great Wall, Bird's Nest/Olympic Park
Outstanding tour and overall experience. Very easy to book, and Catherine Lu was highly responsive and accommodati…
Great Day! Highly Recommend
We did this private tour on our last day in Beijing and I would highly recommend this tour. Our tour guide was Joyc…
Justin Was A Wonderful Guide
Walking with a private guide is the best way to see a city, provided the guide is good, and Justin was. He was know…
Great guide and trip
We booked the trip the day before, only a couple of hours before our flight. We received confirmation and a persona…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 635 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated
What time does Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated start?
Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated?
How much is Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated?
Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated price starts from AU$141.28. Discover and book Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated on Tripadvisor
What is the Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated cancellation policy?
Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Private Night Tour: See Beijing when It's Illuminated on Tripadvisor