Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byNiaochao National StadiumMing Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- 1Dingling Underground PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThen meet your driver again and heading to the Dingling Tomb. Dingling is the tomb of Emperor Zhu Yijun, the longest ruling period of all the 16 Ming emperors. The construction started when he was only 22, and it took 6 years to finish. It was completed in 1590. After he died, he was buried in Dingling with his two empresses. Your guide will give a detailed stories about the Ming dynasties history and tell the life story of the owner of this tomb.You will be amazed by the complicated burial culture in the Ming Dynasty Continue to the Changling Tomb.Changling is the tomb of emperor Yongle (reigned 1403-1424), the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty whose personal name was Zhu Di,It is the largest and best-preserved of the Ming Tombs and is divided into three stunning courtyards.Most striking is Ling'En Dian, an immense hall in which the interior columns and brackets have been left unpainted, creating an eye-catching contrast with the green ceiling panels. After this you will have a lunch in the local restaurant in Changping town, then heading back to your hotel in Beijing City.On the way back to your hotel ,if traffic allows you will also drive pass by the Beijing 2008 Olympic stadiums to take photos .Read more
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of the Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Dingling Underground Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Beijing Tours
5 stars! Book as soon as possible!
My daughter and I had the pleasure of having Qing as our tour guide. We had a great experience. Qing was very knowl…
Fantastic tour of the Forbidden City
We had a fantastic tour with Qing to the Forbidden City. She was excellent with her communication beforehand and ad…
Forbidden City Tour
My wife & I had the opportunity to spend the day with Susan for a tour of the Forbidden City & the Temple of Heaven…
Great Wall and Summer Palace Tour
Qing & her team were very easy to work with- Qing was our tour guide, translator, photographer, & provided transpor…
Amazing tour guide!
This was the very first tour I’ve been a part of. Our guide Qing was amazing! She talked about the history and gave…
Great location for foreigners to see The Great Wall and Summer Palace! Our guide, Qing, did a great job giving us t…
Good Tour with Linda!
Fluent in English (and Chinese of course) and energetic, it was great to have Linda as our day tour guide. She made…
JIMMY! The best!
This tour was AMAZING. Although it was a rainy day, Jimmy brought sunshine. He was very knowledgable, purchased o…
The BEST Day !!!
This day is one I will never forget. We went on the fourth of July... the HOTTEST day. Lucy took us to a private …
Becky was a fabulous tour guide.
This review is a long time in coming, we visited China last year 2019 in March/ April. We were a private party of …
My partner and I landed in Beijing the night before and we wanted to experience Chinese cuisine the next day so we …
Our guide, Becky was amazing. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the zoo and surrounding areas. She al…
Great tour combo if you've seen great wall and forbidden city.
Our guide Lucy was waiting for us ahead of schedule in the hotel lobby. We followed the itinerary and were able to…
Perfect for my overnight stay
This tour was perfect for the few hours I had in Beijing. Pick up and drop off from Hotel very handy. It was a cond…
Highlight of my trip to Beijing
My tour guide Lucy showed up at my hotel early and prepared. We embarked on a perfect day of serious walking and hi…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,960 travellers!
from A$108.01* A$127.08
Popular: Booked by 1,615 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing Private Day Tour to Ming Tombs
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beijing Private Day Tour to Ming Tombs on Tripadvisor
- Beijing Private Day Tour to Ming Tombs price starts from AU$229.99. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Tour to Ming Tombs on Tripadvisor
- Beijing Private Day Tour to Ming Tombs cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Tour to Ming Tombs on Tripadvisor
- Beijing Private Day Tour to Ming Tombs is hosted by Discover Beijing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Beijing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beijing Private Day Tour to Ming Tombs on Tripadvisor