Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jinshanling Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedPick up service by your tour guide and driver around 6:30 am. Jinshanling Great Wall stretches a length of 10 kilometers from the mighty Wangjinglou Tower in the east to the Longyukou in the west. Elevating at the height of 700 meters, the highest point called Wangjinglou Tower enables you to get distant views of Beijing. Jinshanling Great Wall was constructed into a complete military defense project with more than 100 watchtowers, passes and beacon towers. As you may be encouraged and excited by the magnificent view to walk on the Great Wall and explore as much as possible, you are advised to visit only 5 watch towers. This ensures that your body will be optimal condition for the itinerary in the following day. - HOUR BY HOUR SCHEDULE - 06:00 - 06:30 hotel pickup 06:30 - 09:00 drive to Jinshanling. We prepare some simple food for breakfast on the coach. 09:30 - 13:00 visiting time on Great Wall 13:00 - 14:00 drive to restaurant and lunch time 14:30 - 17:00 back to downtown Beijing At 17:00, drop off at the subway station.Read more
- Hotel pick-up service in the allowed area
- Round trip coach transfer between hotel and Jinshanling Great Wall by air conditioned vehicle with an experience company driver
- Chinese lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket so the attractions as listed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
- Cable Car
- Golf Car transfer from parking lot to the hiking starting point
- Transfer from subway station back to your own hotel after the tour
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is a SIC tour, meaning seat-in-coach, with a driver and a tour guide. You will share a coach with other passengers.
- Hotel information should be provided 24 hours before departure.
- The scheduled hotel pickup time is between 6:00am and 6:30am. Your tour guide will call you at your hotel before 10pm the day prior to tour departure to reconfirm exact time.
- If you do not receive a phone call from your tour guide the day before tour departure, please check with the front desk of your hotel for messages or refer to the emergency phone number on your confirmation voucher and call your tour operator.
- Please note that pickup service is only available to guests staying at downtown Beijing hotels.
- If you live in the outskirt of Beijing please go to Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen to join in this tour. The hotel pickup time is 6:00am.
- This is no refund for no show. Please do not be late. Your tour guide will go with other passengers without you.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hotel pick-up service is only available for hotels within the 2nd Ring Road.
- Also, if your accommodation belongs to those type like “Express Inn, Homestay, B&B, Apartment”, please go to the meeting point as their location in the narrow streets does not permit bus parking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Beijing
Just drive through by car
Stunning view when you drive through by car, the gorges are massive. We stopped a couple of hours at the viewing ar…
Do not buy tickets!
The driver did not show up and we had to take a taxi and buy the tickets ourself which was much much cheaper!
John and Deb K00
As per the previous review, we got our hotel to ring the booking company the day before and confirm our booking, Th…
Forgot our booking.....
We arrived in our lobby at the time instructed to no driver. We got our hotel to ring the local number provided. Th…
Great Beijing Experience!
Our Beijing tour was great, we managed to visit Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. The tour was fa…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,802 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 376 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour
What time does Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour start?
Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour?
Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour price starts from AU$80.47. Discover and book Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour cancellation policy?
Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Coach Day Tour - Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor