Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dongsi HutongStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byLongFuSi Jie
- 2Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3National Center for the Performing ArtsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4The PlaceStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byCCTV New MansionWater Cube
- 5Wangfujing StreetStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byChang'an StreetNiaochao National Stadium
- 6Back Lakes (Hou Hai)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 4th ring road)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dongsi Hutong
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 3 is free to join
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Jimmy was our tour guide and he was exceptional! He spoke fluent English, was flexible by including a stop at a favorite shop in the Hutong district, took us to dinner at a wonderful, local eatery in which we were the only tourists and the food was delicious, took our pictures,…
Date of experience: December 2019
Our tour guide Jimmy was exceptional. He picked us up at our hotel on time. We had a nice dinner and then had the evening tour. Beijing is magical at night especially the Bird's nest. We did this excursion the day we arrived in Beijing after a very long flight. It was a great…
Date of experience: October 2019
Lucy was an amazing tour guide. Great with kids. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable. My family and I truly enjoyed this tour and we highly Recommend Lucy as a tour guide. Thank you Lucy once again from all of us
Date of experience: November 2019
A wonderful insightful evening with great local food.albert and his driver went above and beyond what we anticipated-thoroughly recommend
I was lucky to book a day tour and a night tour with the same agency. My tour guides could coordinate and we didn’t have to rush to complete our first tour. I got to keep the same driver too who was great. My tour guide Linda was super friendly and accommodating. I was pretty…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Unique Beijing Tours
Anson was our tour guide. He spoke great English and had tons of knowledge about the neighborhoods we were walking …
Best Shopping Day Ever!
My friend and I decided to spend the last day in Beijing shopping. We came across this activity on Trip Advisor an…
Had a nice Tour trough the Tiananmen Area
We had a great time with our guide Lucy. We started at the Square and the Gate of Forbidden City before walking to …
Very nice and friendly person. Good to learn more about Beijing. Nice chance to see chinese culture.
A taste of real Chinese food
We were met by our guide Linda at our hotel. Linda took us on an amazing tour over more than 3 hours around Beijing…
Great private tour with Linda
I recently booked a private tour with Linda and it was a very enjoyable day. Linda was very punctual, friendly and…
Lucy’s Excellent 2 hour Forbidden City Tour
My girlfriend and I very much enjoyed the tour of the forbidden city! It started by walking through the Tiananmen S…
Min Li F00
Overall, we enjoyed the personable experience and the story telling. We had our tour with Anson. And he made the to…
A comprehensive tour of Beijing’s Bird’s Nest
It was a marvelous evening walking tour in and out of the Impressive Beijing Bird’s Nest Olympic Stadium. Our tour …
Private city tour in Beijing
Punctuality, good and friendly service. Special thanks to Mark Yu, very good English speaking, excellent knowledge …
This tour is AMAZING!
My girlfriend and I took this tour with Lucy and LOVED IT! It was just us three hanging out and walking through Hut…
Quick guided tour of Beijing
Linda was fabulous! We could not have had a better guide. Our stay in Beijing was very short, only a partial day, b…
Transit Visit to Beijing
Linda, our tour guide, wanhis a most welcoming host to Beijing and China, especially in the confusing flurry of tra…
Trip to the Great Wall
While the commune architecture is interesting the best part of this trip is the private access to the Wall. We wer…
Fun day with Miko
Personal and private tour. My guide Miko was very friendly and knowledgeable, was a fun and enlightening day. Panda…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 635 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street?
How much is 4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street?
4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street price starts from AU$164.40. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street cancellation policy?
4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street?
4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street is hosted by Unique Beijing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unique Beijing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Hour Private Illuminated Beijing Tour with Authentic Chinese Dinner on Hutong Street on Tripadvisor