Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A 3-day safari at two of Kenya’s most famous parks – Tsavo West and Amboseli. Tsavo West is immense and its great plains are filed with herds of elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino. No other park in Kenya features as many elephants as Amboseli. Set against the backdrop of world-famous Kilimanjaro, sunsets here are spectacular. The Amboseli national park lies at the floor of the Mount Kilimanjaro – Africa’s highest mountain. Your 3 days safari shall spend a night at each of the national parks with game drives for wildlife viewing and awesome landscapes.
NAIROBI - TSAVO
TSAVO WEST - AMBOSELI
AMBOSELI - NAIROBI
Norwich Union Properties Ltd, Norwich Union House, Mama Ngina St, Nairobi, Kenya
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Amboseli National Park
- Entry/Admission - Mzima Springs
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi railway museum
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
- Entry/Admission - Karen Blixen Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Archives
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: KWEZI SAFARIS LTD
Amazing safari....... Experience that turned me and my family into story tellers. Wow wow wow......We had a lovely …
Travelled to Diani with a couple of friends from the states. We got a round-trip ticket for the SGR to Mombasa and …
Excellent and professional service. Good timing and tour van in very good condition. Professional staff.
A very intense adventure
A great and well organized trip, with one of the best crews in the business. Definitely recommend Kwezi Safaris for…
I'm positive that I'll do this tour again, these guys are proffessional, I've learnt alot about kenya and I'm kenya…
Great Camping Experience!
Wanting to go on a holiday with a group of friends and not knowing where to go, we turned to Kwezi Safaris--who org…
Exceptional and creative service
My visit facilitated by Kwezi was nothing but exceptional. Their knowledge of local culture, exemplary service and …
Once in a lifetime
This safari is what people think of when they dream of a safari. The ultimate trip, including adventures that you c…
amazing ambiance, great service, awesome support and guidance from the Kwezi team. The experience was more than i e…
A trip to remember
The pickup at JKIA was on time and the driver very friendly. At the Aberdare National Park, the staff and guide wer…
Best Safari ever! From the hotel to the Game drives everything perfectly managed thanks Kwezi safaris
Excellent safari and guide
I had the most wonderful time out in the wilderness with the Kwezi Safaris team. We saw the big 5 and our tour guid…
Swahili beach hotel
Hello, We had an out of this world experience at Swahili Beach Hotel courtesy of Kwezi Safaris! Great airport tran…
Excellent service and staff, exceeded our expectations.Highly recommended for family holidays as we were fully take…
I must admit I am not one to visit the wild, however, I was told to give it a try and it was worth every second. Th…
- Nairobi, Tsavo National Park East, and 11 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 277 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 722 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Majestic Elephant Safari
What time does Majestic Elephant Safari start?
Majestic Elephant Safari will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Majestic Elephant Safari on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Majestic Elephant Safari?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Majestic Elephant Safari on Tripadvisor
How much is Majestic Elephant Safari?
Majestic Elephant Safari price starts from AU$1,825.68. Discover and book Majestic Elephant Safari on Tripadvisor
What is the Majestic Elephant Safari cancellation policy?
Majestic Elephant Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Majestic Elephant Safari on Tripadvisor