Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Scenic Lake Nakuru is Kenya’s most popular national park. It offers good wildlife viewing with four of the Big Five present. The small park doesn’t support elephants, but rhinos are particularly easy to see. Lake Nakuru NP’s main feature is a large, shallow lake, which was famous for big flocks of flamingos. However, since 2012, conditions have become unfavorable for the flamingos and most have moved to other Rift Valley lakes. The lake still supports great birdlife, including big flocks of pelicans and variable flocks of flamingos.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lake Nakuru National ParkStop: 6 hoursYou will be picked up by our driver guide at your residence or hotel within Nairobi and its environs or airport, and drive towards Lake Nakuru National Park located on the floor of the Rift Valley. On our way, we will have a brief stop at the Mahi Mahiu viewpoint for amazing views of the Rift Valley escarpments and photography. We shall proceed through the floor of the Rift Valley and to Lake Nakuru National Park. Enter the park and continue to explore this beautiful park located by the shores of the alkaline Lake Nakuru. The lake was once famous for its high number of Fuschia Pink Flamingos but they have now moved to Lake Bogoria, However, a few remain in the Western shores of the lake. The National Park is also home to endangered Rothchild Giraffes and a healthy population of both White and Black Rhinos which are all endangered species. Other animals we will be looking for include , lions, cheetah, leopard, zebras, monkeys, baboons, hydraxes, warthogs, hartbeasts and many more. We will have our picnic lunch by the lake shores or waterfall before proceeding with the game drive. Later exit and drive back to Nairobi and be dropped at your hotel/residence/Airport which signifies the end of the safari.Read more
- Transport via 4x4 Safari Van
- Park fees
- A professional driver/guide and his allowances
- Picnic lunch
- Drinking water ( 1 Litre per person)
- Pickup and drop off from Airport/Hotel/Residence
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Africa Vacation Safaris
Title: SAFARI OF A LIFETIME TO AMBOSELI AND TSAVO, KENYA
This was beyond our expectations, very well organized and professional courteous service from all. Our Guide Joseph…
Spectacular 2 Day Nairobi-Amboseli Safari
First Time on safari, and on the African Continent! Our guide Josephis/was an outstanding professional and an exper…
Best Safari experience! Trustworthy and efficient company
My partner & I have just returned from a 2 week holiday in Kenya in which we went on a 2 day/1 night safari over to…
This tour was fantastic! Both Dennis's took great care of my sister and myself over the christmas peroid. They were…
We had such an amazing safari with Africa Vacation Safaris
Africa Vacation Safaris did an outstanding job helping me plan a group trip ( 8 persons) to Kenya and Amboseli to b…
Honeymoon Safari Perfectly planned
My husband and I used Africa Vacation Safaris and our guide was Joseph. It was the most amazing experience of our l…
KICC helipad, walk around the Nairobi city and giraffe centre was organised by Africa vacations. Very timely good g…
stella cynthia w00
Masai mara 3 days safari by Africa vacation safaris
I really had a very nice experience on my Masai Mara Safari with Africa Vacation Safaris. We saw lions and cheeta…
Very well organized 5 day Safari, from our pickup at the hotel in Nairobi by Africa vacation Safaris
I had a wonderful experience on my last tour with Africa Vacation Safaris. Our driver, Joseph was prompt, knowledge…
Great safari experience
This was an excellent tour, experienced guides, very affordable price and great accommodations. Thank you Dennis &…
Thrill of a Lifetime with Africa Vacation Safaris
If you are planning a safari, look no further than Africa vacation Safaris. Four of us wanted to visit Salt Lick lo…
Great Experience with Africa Vacation Safaris
Everything about Africa Vacation Safaris was fantastic. Joseph and Denis did a wonderful job of setting up our tour…
4 Day Private Masai mara National Reserve & Lake Nakuru National Park safari
Absolutely perfect experience with Africa Vacation Safaris We had a great experience with Africa Vacation Safaris.…
Excellent Holiday by Africa Vacation Safaris
I had never heard of Africa Vacation Safaris before I started to research the holiday, and selected them purely due…
Fantastic safari in Tsavo East, Amboseli & Tsavo West organised by Africa Vacation Safaris
We did a 4 day/3 night safari staying at Ol Tukai Lodge, Salt Lick Lodge and Kilaguni Lodge and loved it. Our drive…
- Duration: 7–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
from A$225.90* A$282.38
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 288 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 488 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 193 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 443 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Make a date with Flamingos and Rhinos of Lake Nakuru National Park - 1 Day
- Make a date with Flamingos and Rhinos of Lake Nakuru National Park - 1 Day price starts from AU$331.18. Discover and book Make a date with Flamingos and Rhinos of Lake Nakuru National Park - 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Make a date with Flamingos and Rhinos of Lake Nakuru National Park - 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Make a date with Flamingos and Rhinos of Lake Nakuru National Park - 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Make a date with Flamingos and Rhinos of Lake Nakuru National Park - 1 Day is hosted by Africa Vacation Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Africa Vacation Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Make a date with Flamingos and Rhinos of Lake Nakuru National Park - 1 Day on Tripadvisor