Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Day tour in Luxor visit Habu temple Valley Of Workers and Valley of the Queens in Luxor Day tour in Luxor visit Habu temple Valley Of Workers and Valley of the Queens in Luxor
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Temple of Medinat HabuStop: 8 hours - Admission includedAt 8:00 am Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by Sun Pyramids Tours Egyptologist Tour guide then you will be transferred by Private A/C Vehicle to the West Bank of the Nile where you will visit Medinat Habu, it is an archaeological locality situated near the foot of the Theban Hills on the West Bank of the River Nile opposite the modern city of Luxor. Although other structures are located within the area, the location is today associated almost exclusively with the Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III The temple, some 150m long, is of orthodox design, and resembles closely the mortuary temple of Ramesses II (the Ramesseum). Then continue your day Tour to Deir el Medina, known as The Valley of the worker, Deir el-Medina is an ancient Egyptian village which was home to the artisans who worked on the tombs in the Valley of the Kings during the 18th to 20th dynasties of the New Kingdom period (ca. 1550–1080 BC) the paintings appear so fresh. End your day Tour with a visit to Valley of the Queens it’s is a place where wives of Pharaohs were buried in ancient times. In ancient times, it was known as Ta-Set-Neferu, meaning –”the place of the Children of the Pharaoh”, because along with the Queens of the 18th, 19th and 20th dynasties (1550–1070 BCE) many princes and princesses were also buried with various members of the nobility. Transfer back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in LuxorRead more
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sun Pyramids Tours Alexanderia
Pictures are from Antelope Canyon, USA
Didn’t visit the Colored Canyon, but I visited Antelope Canyon in Arizona, US. Some of the pictures are from there.…
Best travel agency I ever used
What a wonderful day! Thanks sun Pyramids tours and a BIG thanks to out tour guide mohamed Totally recommended
Very Interesting Tour
We really enjoyed our tour with Rania. She is a very knowledgeable guide. The Hanging Church was incredibly beauti…
A dream came through
A dream came through. Really fantastic. From the manger Mr. Dhawan to all the staff a very big thank you. We had a …
Best Cruise on the Nile!
The Oberoi Zahra 7 day cruise of the Nile is beyond compare. We wanted a full week of touring and relaxation along…
The best time in Egypt
We took the three night 4 days cruise and it was the best time for us. The rooms are beautiful and beds are comfort…
Old Cairo walking tour
Super interesting tour of the old Coptic and Islamic area of Cairo. Rania was the perfect guide, gracious and infor…
Best Nile cruise
I cannot recommend this boat highly enough. I traveled to Egypt with my sister-in-law and father, and the Oberoi Za…
The included lunch was HUGE, so go hungry
Very professional tour company. Not only did they contact me before the tour to confirm, but the guide checked in w…
Sun Pyramids Egypt Tour- Islamic Cairo Tour
Very interesting experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide was knowledgeable and provided a great experience. Hi…
Wonderful Trip to the White Desert
We have just finished our trip to the White Desert with Tamer and we had an amazing time. We got to climb a (small)…
Felucca ride on nile river in cairo extremely disappointed
I must say this was extremely disappointing not worth the $35. We were picked up from hotel and taken to where the …
Enjoyable city roaming
we picked up horse carriage near the Aswan Railway Station, for one hour he wanted a big amount but you can do it f…
not a great sleep but we arrived
The overnight sleeper train was good in the sense that you get to where you are going. Just don't count on a good …
Peacful experience on the Nile, but a bit rushed and dull
The cruise itself was quite quiet and relaxing, we enjoyed the boat and the scenery immensely. We also got the driv…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 383 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens
What time does Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens start?
Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens on Tripadvisor
How much is Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens?
Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens price starts from AU$132.43. Discover and book Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens on Tripadvisor
What is the Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens cancellation policy?
Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Habu Temple Valley Of Workers & Queens on Tripadvisor