Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take the chance and visit Kom Ombo Temple which was set up at the age of Battlamus The Sixth . Its walls were decorated with an Egyptian decoration which is marked by exactness and beauty. Then you will move to visit Edfu Temple which was built at the age of Battlamy for the god Horus 237 BC .
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byLuxor
- 1EdfuStop: 5 hoursTake the chance and visit Edfu Temple from luxor we will pick -up you from your hotel in luxor to aswan to visit edfu temple which was built at the Battlamy age for the god Horus 237 BC. then you will go to the local restaurant for lunch then you will visit the Temple of Komombo which was erected at the Batlamyos the sixth. Its walls were decoration which is marked by exactness and beauty. Then travel to Luxor and drop off at your hotelRead more
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the programme.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We visited in tremendous heat but it was well worth the visit. Really interesting site and mythology. The biggest Nilometer in Egypt and the only place where 2 gods are worshipped, 2 styles of column Egyptian and Corinthian and the tools for removing the vital organs are shown…
Date of experience: March 2020
The temple is small, but interesting because it is two parallel temples dedicated to two different Gods. It is easy to get to, the Nile Cruise boats pull up to a dock immediately at the temple. That said, all the boats that leave Luxor on Monday arrive at the temple within a…
Date of experience: December 2019
If you'ré going by boat then it is an easy walk , less than 2 minutes to get there. It is significant for its calendar but not one of the bigger temples.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Egypt radar
we had a very nice trip with our guide and he was very helpful. The drive was pleasant, and Abu Simbel was amazing…
Christian Egypt History
The hanging church was built over the bastions of a Roman gate and believed to date from the 7th century. The ceili…
Not a big temple compared to Dendera and Karnak and the rest but still the history of this temple was curved on the…
From all the temples scattered around Egypt "Sphinx Travel" suggested we should visit Philae Temple, this temple ha…
One of my favorite temples and I loved the sound and light show although I saw it almost 1 decades ago and not this…
Spectacular site and arriving by boat is a wonderful experience compared to other sites. However the constant hassl…
Beautiful Temple of Isis
The temple is beautiful, the art is outstanding... the temple of Isis is just magical - just be aware that you have…
Got ripped off by the staff at Philae
I’m travelling with a group of three people and we got ripped off by the staff at the temple. When we went to buy o…
Hanging church of Mary
This is part of our Coptic Cairo pilgrimage trip. Its hanging coz its constructed on the ruins of 2 towers of the o…
Roman catacombs near King Street
I was so looking forward to the underground Roman catacombs in Alexandria VA. Though they were supposed to be right…
it was beautiful place
Philae Temple is most beautiful place in Egypt have ever I seen, visiting this temple I just enjoy my time and rela…
The Philae temple is located very close the the city of Aswan and as such is readily accessible by a short ferry ri…
First Antiquities Visit in Egypt
Karnak Temple was our first stop on in Luxor providing that first experience with what we were so looking forward t…
Well-preserved parts of the temple.
To get to this secluded island we had to take a small boat. On the boat at least one or two Nubian vendors came on …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
from A$150.36* A$158.28
Frequently Asked Questions about Kom Ombo Temple
How much is Kom Ombo Temple?
Kom Ombo Temple price starts from AU$64.68. Discover and book Kom Ombo Temple on Tripadvisor
What is the Kom Ombo Temple cancellation policy?
Kom Ombo Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kom Ombo Temple on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kom Ombo Temple?
How much time do I need for Kom Ombo Temple?
On average, this experience will take approximately 9h. Discover and book Kom Ombo Temple on Tripadvisor