Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Valley of the KingsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el BahariStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Colossi of MemnonStop: 15 minutesSee details
- Pick up and return services from Luxor hotel / Nile Cruise
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee to Valley of the Kings "3 tombs"
- Entry fee to Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut
- Enjoy the best photo opportunities of the Colossal of Memnon
- Experience the Alabaster handmade village
- Bottled water during the tours
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (Tipping)
- Entry inside Tutankhamun (250L.E "US$15"), Ramses VI (100L.E "US$6") and Seti I (1200L.E "US$72")
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop-off at Luxor Train Station is free of charge
- Pickup and drop-off at Luxor airport is subject to an additional fee of US$5 per person per one Way.
- Your Tour guide will be waiting for you at the hotel / Nile Cruise lobby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All children can share parents in the tour.
- Below 5 years will be for free.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
My tour guide Walid was awesome; He was mindful that it was hot, and provided us just enough history for us to appreciate what we are about to see. Tour Company: Nile Holiday
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nile Holiday
Half day in Luxor
Very nice guide Mr. Waleed and very professional company. We have done sound and light show and felucca ride.
This tour was the perfect complement to a Nile cruise, which usually only takes you to Valley of the Kings and Hats…
Another amazing experience
We had a 2 day tour from Hurghada (Abydos,Dendera,Valley of The Queens,Deir El Medina,Medinet Habu,Ramesseum);as us…
Dawn balloon ride over Karnak temples
The dawn hot air balloon ride was superb, the only downside was only camera phones allowed. But the experience wa…
An excellent trip in Egypt (8 days and 7 nights)
We booked Nile Holiday while visiting Alexandria-Cairo-Aswan-Luxor in November 2019. We were satisfied with their s…
Fantastic Nile Holiday private tour
Egypt has been on our list of “must-visit” places for years and we were so happy to finally visit from February 7th…
Egypt History Tour Package-9 days 8 nights
Going to Egypt with my husband was my dream vacation and Nile Holiday’s tour made it come true! Every detail (righ…
12 days Best Egypt trip
Nile Holidays customized our trip to Egypt which included Nile cruise. It was an amazing holiday. The trip was plan…
Wonderful Egypt Experience! Thanks to Nile Holidays
We had a customised 6 day tour including Cairo, the Nile cruise, Abu Simbel, Aswan, Luxor, Alexandria etc. It was a…
A Great Complement to Any Tour of Egypt
My wife and I just spent 7 days on the Nile on a river boat. River boat cruises on the Nile are very popular and th…
Great tour, if you are crazy about Egyptology
We were in Luxor for 2 days, so to fill the first half of second day, we decided to take this tour to the Valley of…
Remarkable 6-day Tour
We had a customized 6-day tour to Alexandria, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel for a group of 5. The tour includ…
Dhabaya trip from Aswan to Luxor
I have no hesitation in recommending Nile Holidays. Khaled provided us with a tailor-made & good value tour to s…
The Only Way to Experience Egypt
LONG REVIEW AHEAD I wanted to write a review for the 8 Day/7 night Cairo and Nile Cruise Package because I struggle…
6-day Egypt tour
We highly recommend Nile Holidays. They customised a 6-day tour for us covering Alexandria, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
from A$100.29* A$125.36
Popular: Booked by 385 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor
Which attractions will I visit with Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor on Tripadvisor
How much is Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor?
Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor price starts from AU$94.36. Discover and book Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor on Tripadvisor
What is the Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor cancellation policy?
Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor?
Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor is hosted by Nile Holiday. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nile Holiday on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens Hatshepsut Temple from Luxor on Tripadvisor