View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sun Pyramids ToursStop: 15 hours -Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.Continue driving to have lunch on the Nile in Studio Masr famous restaurant. Later you will be transferred to the Great pyramid inn hotel (located in front of the pyramids) for refreshing and a fresh juice drink (Mango, strawberry, etc…) at the terrace to enjoy the sun set , then attending the sound and light show at the pyramids Meals: Lunch, Dinner Later you will be transferred to the Great pyramid inn hotel (located in front of the pyramids) for refreshing and a fresh juice drink (Mango, strawberry, etc…) at the terrace to enjoy the sun set , then attending the sound and light show at the pyramids Meals: Lunch, DinnerRead more
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch meal at Nile Crystal cruise.
- A Fresh juice.
- Dinner meal at Great pyramid inn hotel.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Beverage during lunch and dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sun Pyramids Tours
Saied, our guide very friendly and on time. Took great initiative in explaining things. We were well taken care…
Best 3 Days Tour All over Egypt with Bella and Ayman
We Had The Best Tour Guides in Cairo and Giza ( Bella ) ( Ayman) (Mohamed Mekway ) all of them was super Helpful…
Province of Cadiz, Spain21
Friends Egypt Experience
This wasn't a vacation, it was an experience. It was an experience we will never forget and its all because of the…
Amazing trip to the paradise!
We spent a lovely day with Omar, Tamir and Mahmoud! The landscape surprises us every second: black and white sand,…
Pyramids, Cairo, Alexandria
My father always wanted to visit Egypt to see the Pyramids so we decided to come in February. We found Sun Pyramid…
Stellenbosch, South Africa116
Cairo in a day!
Sun Pyramid Tours did a great job of communicating ahead of time and presented a great plan for our short stay in…
A day trip to Alexandria
Had a beautiful experience with sun pyramids .. both the driver ( Waheed) and the guide ( Mr Mohammad) are…
Best Quad Bike with Bella
Bella, our tour guide, was both very friendly and professional. My wife and I enjoyed her company and she made our…
Completed a few tours with this company. Great driver but very pushy and haggling to buy and book extra
First let me state this company was recommended via our hotel. You should complete extensive research yourself. …
Fun and exciting
To visit the pyramids was always on my bucket list and to do so riding an ATV, was worth it. Our tour guide Said…
- Duration: 15h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255