View all photos (31)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.The assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo including breakfast and taxes.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Siwa Oasis on full board.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Bahariya on full board.
- Accommodation for 1-night camping in the White Desert on full board.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Dakhla Oasis on full board.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1-night camping in Kharga on full board.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 star Nile Cruise on full board.
- Transfers from Cairo to Siwa by a private A/C vehicle.All transfers inside the Oasis by jeep 4x4.
- Transfers from Kharga to Luxor by a private A/C vehicle.Private English-speaking guide in Cairo and Oases.
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing other Tours group.
- Camping equipment like sleeping bags, camel blanket & tents.Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Bottled Water & soft drinks daily during camping in the desert and Bottled water during your trip.Portage when needed.
- International Airfare.Entry visa to Egypt.
- Domestic flight Aswan - Cairo.
- Any optional tours.
- Expensive personal
- Tips Recommended.
- Drinks, laundry, etc
- Rates increase by 20% during New Year, Christmas and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check-in time at hotel and cruise at 14:00 PM.
- Checkout time from hotel and cruise at 12:00 AM.
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing
- If your tour starting from Cairo Various departures available depending on your flight's arrival time, please contact tour supplier
- Any price of domestic to Cairo, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Luxor The cost of round-trip Starting from 225€ perr person.and recommended booking any flight domestics before your starting your tour by 35 days to have a cheeps prices.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents.
- If your tour package includes airfare then extra charges for your children may apply.
- About the price of groups only valid for accommodations in doubles and triple Rooms or cabins in Nile cruise.
- Rates increase by 20% during New Year, Christmas and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt).
- Notes of cruise
- Please note: this itinerary is subject to change for reasons beyond the supplier's control and the calendar Nile cruises sailing is subject to be changed due to water levels and navigation conditions and custom your itinerary is dependent on you arrive and the return their flight, meanwhile, all visitors will be maintained tourist mentioned
- Your Cruises 5* Deluxe from Aswan to Luxor Or in Superior similar:
- Nile Dolphin / Miss Egypt / Tower Prestige / Semiramis II / Emilio / Royal Esadora / Steigenberger Legacy / MS Adonis / Radames II / MS Mayfair / Amarco I or II / MS Sara / MS Toia / Sanctuary Sun / Solaris ll / M/Y Mirage / MS Royal Lily / MS Royal Lotus / Alyssa / Steigenberg Minerva / MS Nile Goddess / Royal Esadora / MS Farah, Or Similar Superior
- Your accommodation in 5* Hotel Deluxe in room stander (Movenpick Stienberger Pyramids o Cairo - Le Meridien Pyramids - Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Or similar Category in 5*)
- Your accommodation in 5* Hotel Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor, Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel
- Your accommodation in 4* Hotel Deluxe in room stander Hotel Oasis . Delta Pyramids, Husa Pyramids, Grand Pyramids o Similar.
- Your accommodation in All the Oasis Desert Lodge, Campsite in Kharga Oasis, International Hot Spring Hotel, Tabuna Camp, Carols Ghaliet Ecolodge Siwa, Qasr El Bawity Hotel, Shahrazad Camp in whait deseret, Taziry Ecolodge Siwa o Similar.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Supplement of Holy week Ester, X-Mass & New Year 20% supplement from 25 Marsh to 12 Abril and from 20 DEC to 7 Jan 2021 and will charge on-spot before check-in. AND THE NEXT YEAR OF 2021 IT WILL BE INFORMED
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ibermundo Travel Egypt
Traveling around Cairo!
Hey y'all! Had a great time seeing the pyramids of Giza The Egyptian Museum! Mohamed Mahmoud was a great tour…
We book an 8 day 7 night Nile Cruise through Viator. We planned to arrive in Egypt several days before the tour…
Egyptian family tours
We spend a lot of time with the family of Amer elkhouly, but we can do it through the company travel we booked our…
Trip to Pyramids and around the City.
We went on a tour with Esraa, her and the driver were very polite, and teen friendly. We enjoyed our tour of the…
Pyramids of Giza & Sfinx incl. camel ride, half day tour with Fatma
My partner and I had an amazing morning with our tour guide Fatma and the driver. She was very friendly and you…
Brooklyn, New York43
Tour of the Pyramids with Mariam
Mariam was an incredible tour guide! My wife and I felt as if she was a longtime friend showing us around. She…
Pyramid Tour w/Marbiba
Excellent knowledge of history. Breathtaking sights. Enjoyed the camel ride. Lunch was very tasty. A very…
Kafrat al Jabal, Egypt10
Pyramid tour with Mariam
The whole experience was amazing. Mariam picked us up right from our hostel and had some snacks and water waiting…
Rancho Cucamonga, California42
Pyramids, Alexandria and City Tours
Emy was an excellent tour guide. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Egypt which really…
Cairo museum waste of money with this tour company ibermundo
We had booked this tour for museum tour . First and foremost the guide has to wait for 40 mins in line to purchase…
- The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Khan Al-Khalili, and 18 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071