Enjoy 21 Day Egypt travel Package, the Pyramids of Giza and the sphinx, discover the white desert and Baharyia oasis, Wadi El Hitan, 4 days Nile Cruise between Aswan and Luxor include Abu Simbel temples, the valley of the kings, and relax at the red sea in Marsa Alam
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 21 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick up service at Airport
- All your transportation during the tour with a private A.C car
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Whales (Wadi Al-Hitan)
- Entry/Admission - Fayoum Oasis
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - El Alamein War Museum
- Entry/Admission - El Alamein War Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Oracle of Amun / Aghurmi
- Entry/Admission - Cleopatra's Pool - Spring of Juba
- Entry/Admission - Great Sand Sea
- Entry/Admission - White Desert
- Entry/Admission - Black Desert
- Entry/Admission - Gebel al Ingleez White desert
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Marsa Alam
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Egypt entry visa.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up the travellers from The airport
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67605P271
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo?
- How much is 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo?
- 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo price starts from AU$8,388.53. Discover and book 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- What is the 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo cancellation policy?
- 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo?
- 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo is hosted by Marsa Alam Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Marsa Alam Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 21 Days Private Tour in Egypt from Cairo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67605P271
Reserve your spot
Day 1- Arrival to Cairo
Day 2- Giza Pyramids and Cairo...
Day 3- Memphis-Sakkara -Dahshur
Day 4- Wadi Al-Hitan from Cairo
Day 5- Alexandria- Overnight
Day 6- Alexandria- El Alamein-...
Day 7- Siwa Oasis
Day 8- Siwa to Cairo
Day 9- Cairo to the white desert
Day 10- Bahariya to Cairo
Day 11- 4 Days Nile cruise
Day 12- Abu simble
Day 13- Edfu and Luxor
Day 14- Karnak and the valley of...
Day 15- Marsa Alam
Day 16- Marsa Alam
Day 17- Abu Dabab Beach
Day 18- Marsa Alam
Day 19- Marsa Alam
Day 20- Marsa Alam- Cairo
Day 21- International departure
About the operator
Marsa Alam Tours
Marsa Alam, Egypt
#20 of 218 Tours & Activities in Marsa Alam
- Curious74718600So much to see and experience in AlexandriaWhile it was true that the driver picked us up an hour late, the content of the tour more than made up for this slight inconvenience. The drive was beautiful through the Egyptian countryside and Alexandria itself. Enjoyed both the Roman Catacombs Kom El shoqafa and the new Library of Alexandria was fascinating. Throughout the tour our guide shared with us history in a concise and interesting manner and also chatted with us about more personal mundane info related to raising a family in Egypt and living/working there. we all appreciated learning about and it was obvious that he loved his country. The lunch was at an authentic Egyptian restaurant which we also appreciated. Even though the drive was long, it was worth the effort and we were super glad that we went. Very worth the money.
- 681kearstinr00Seeing beautiful Alexandria, Egypt!!!The tour of Alexandria was very good. We had an excellent tour guide. Adam was very knowledge and interesting. Our bus was an hour late, which was unfortunate, and our driver didn’t speak English. We picked up Adam on the other side of Cairo, so then everything was explained to us. Our driver was excellent at driving through some very heavy traffic. We were able to see the highlights of Alexandria without a lot of walking. Then we experienced a traditional Egyptian meal at a wonderful restaurant. This side trip for our last day in Egypt was incredible! Thank you!!!
- 681kearstinr00Tour of Alexandria, EgyptThis was a wonderful additional tour to our time in Egypt. Adam, our guide, was excellent and knowledgeable. We were a little confused as our bus driver was an hour late and did not speak English. And Adam did not join our group until we reached the other side of Cairo. But everything worked out. And it was safe and very interesting. Our bus driver was amazing, because I could never drive in all of that traffic. I also appreciated the fact that he drove right up to the sites which meant we didn’t have to do a lot of walking on our last day in Egypt. This company did a good job for us. Thank you!!
- J4207JSalexr00Great way to explore LuxorOvernight tour is great because you have your free time and not in a hurry. Besides the fact that main attractions you will visit earlier (less crowds), you will not be tired. Do recommend. And my guide Naama was a great companion and story teller
- Voyager0053429408500Luxor One-day trip from Marsa Alam.Experience of a lifetime. Really enjoyed the tour, and the guide was very professional. Visit the most important sites in the limited time available. Would recommend this to anyone!!
- Ljsanderson00Best preserved temple in egyptExcellent time on our private trip to abydos and dendera temples with marsa alam tours. Our guide Osama was very knowledgeable and kind, making us feel very welcome and also showing us some great features at the sights (we actually did both abydos and dendera temples). After having visited luxor and Cairo several times before abydos and dendera certainly didn't disappoint! Amazing places and definitely worth seeing including the King list. If you enjoy the slightly stranger theories on ancient Egypt this is where the light bulb and helicopter hieroglyphics are. Our drivers Tariq and Ahmed were also very good with a spotlessly clean and modern minibus which was incredibly confortable. Pick up was on time and the whole day was planned brilliantly. We had a traditional Egyptian meal at the end of the day which was also superb. 5 🌟 and thoroughly recommend the whole experience.
- mcs49400Very disappointing day trip.Our driver was over an hour late on picking up our party of 11 at our hotel. The van was shoddy and VERY uncomfortable for the 6 hr. round trip. The Library, Citadel and Pompey’s Pillar were not impressive after seeing the pyramids, Valley of the Kings and Abul Simbal. The catacombs were interesting. Our tour guide was ok. He didn’t use any microphone so it was hard to hear all his commentary.
- MariuszMarian00Honest agency with good instructorsA lot of agencies offers similar/the same trip, I chose Marsa Alam Tours as they have good reviews and offered the best price. We were picked up on time and taken to a yacht. It was ok, but a bit old and without proper places to sunbathe. We made a first stop at Marsa Shouna and second at Marsa Mubark. Some people were snorkeling and some diving (they had a great diving instructor and a very good snorkeling guide). After that we had a lunch (nothing special) and a bit of free time before going back to Port Ghalib marina. Coral reef is a quite damaged in the area (the same like around Hurghada) so don't expect bright colors. There were not so many fish at Marsa Shouna, it was much better at Marsa Mubark and thankfully we spent more time there. At Marsa Mubark everybody expect to see green sea turtles and dugongs, but be aware - during diving we stay around reef and they are a bit further away eating sea grass. You can see them (if you're lucky) during snorkeling. Also, the spot is very close to the beach so you can easily book a trip only to Marsa Mubark with snorkeling. Unless you're up to diving. And we're very lucky as during moving from one spot to another we swim with a pod of dolphins for a few minutes.
- 580rosaliev00Thank you Marsa AlamThank you Marsa Alam for the wonderful tour, we had a dutch guide who was really nice en knew a lot!! The trip is long but you just have to sit it out because it is worth it!!
- rrZ6798FD00experience te beauty of the country without tourist stressso beautiful places, each place is worth a half day trip, wonderful nature. With our very friendly and welcoming Driver, Guide, Expert and even Cook Hamada we felt always save and relaxed. Perfect organisation by Amal. big thank you to you, we will come back.
- 269gaellel00Wonderful excursion from El Gouna to LouxorMy sister and I booked a 3-day Louxor tour with Marsa Alam Tours, starting in El Gouna. Everything went very smoothly, from our first contact to our goodbye. We stayed 2 nights at the Steigenberger Nile Palace, a fabulous hotel with fantastic staff! Our driver Mohamed was very friendly and always on time, and he drove very safely! Our friendly guide was Mansor: he went out of his way to make us feel comfortable, from our visits to the tombs and temples to the balloon ride, and he told us many interesting things about ancient Egypt. And he took lots of picture of us! The balloon ride is really worth it (though it took way more time than initially announced). We skipped the bazar and banana island because we were not interested. Instead we did a felucca tour at sunset, which was wonderful. Make sure you have enough cash with you (euros or dollars), including for tips!
- emilioignaciol00Just a perfectGood quality service and a perfect diving guide for the experience. Enjoying a relaxing dive in the dolphins house reef.
- 354kikis00Highly recommandableI am a single woman travelling alone, I did a Nile Cruise, White Desert Tour 2 nights, Cairo City Tour... Amal did an excellent job in organizing all my different tours. She organized great tour guides, with good knowledge of the Egypt history, drivers to pick me up, train ticket, Nile cruise...I can highly recomment Marsa Alam Tour! Amal did a great job, thanks a lot!
- Pioneer3427004142000Poor experience, not recommendedPros: Driver on time Cons: -Guide doesn't speak a basic English, we need make a great effort to understand what he said. - Guide doesn't know the history of the sightseeing, just the basic things that we can read in the signs or Google, any other basic question he don't have any idea. - Guide all the time rushing us and on the phone. He was more worry to run away and finish the tour as fast as he could. - Guide add "an extra tour" of 20 euros per person that was not clear but we paid of course. Terrible experience to cross the Nile by boat. Please be aware of that. In my opinion, it's really difficult to drive and do things by yourself in Egypt. So definitely recommend to book a tour and agency, but this one was the worse tour that I did in my life. Instead of buying the private to have a great experience I would prefer to buy the group one and make research by myself paying at least half of the price.
- muk196000Day trips from CairoWe did 2 half day tours from Cairo. The first tour was the Dashur / Bent pyramids and Memphis tour and the second tour was the Coptic tour of Cairo. Both the trips are a must see. The pick up from the hotel was on time, excellent drivers and cars on both the days. The guide Mina was fantastic. He was very well behaved and patient and also very knowledgeable. His explanations were great. He also provided us excellent local veg lunch on both the day including the local mango. He also took us to a wonderful shop in old Cairo for papyrus paintings. ( visiting card attached)cheaper by 80 % compared to where we had gone previously in a group tour I would definitely recommend Marsa Alam Tours. The service, follow-up etc is excellent . Regards Mukund Srinath firstname.lastname@example.org Bangalore, India