At 08.00 AM, Meet your tour guide at (Airport/Hotel/Location) in Cairo.
Your private trip today will include the following:
Memphis:the ancient religious capital.
• Temple of Ptah
• Temple of Hathor
• Temple of Apis
• Museum: Statue of Ramses II
Saqqara (from Beni Saqqar, a local Berber tribe): you'll see the complex of King Djoser “Zoser” the first in history.
• Mastaba (bench) of Ti
• Step Pyramid of Djoser (Zoser); Pyramid of Unas
• Serapeum (northwest of Saqqra):
• Temple dedicated to the syncretic Hellenistic-Egyptian god Serapis, who combined aspects of Osiris and Apis
• Tombs of the Apis bulls
Dahshur (south of Saqqara): The place of the first true pyramid in history.
• Red and Bent Pyramids (Sneferu, father of Khufu)
Transfer to (Airport/Hotel/Location) in Cairo