* Activity Summary
Jeju Island is a jewel of the Korean peninsula which is one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders. This volcanic island is home to rolling forests, majestic features and a rustic culture reminiscent yet distinct from that of mainland South Korea. Here is one suggest itinerary. You don’t have to strictly follow this itinerary. The itinerary is flexible. It’s up to you. You can put other places like Olle Market, Yeomiji Botanical garden and Teddy Bear museum.
- Feel the water spray at you from Jeongbang waterfall
- Take the Halla Mountain challenge and expect magnificent foliage
- Try seafood like Abalone hot stone pot rice and stone bibimbab in Jeju
- See giant rock structure in Oedolgae
* Why you should book with us?
"WE MAKE QUALITY TOUR SERVICE WITH REASONABLE PRICE FOR YOU!"
Here Korea Travel offers only quality tour program without any compulsory shopping stops.
Tour guides are friendly and experienced. Your guide knows what is best local food in Jeju.