Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is the tour where is combined Mtsketa Tour and Tbilisi City Tour. You'll see and hear many interesting things.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The City-Museum Reserve of MtskhetaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Svetitskhoveli CathedralStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Jvari ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Open Air Museum of EthnographyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Tsminda Sameba CathedralStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6The Bridge of PeaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Narikala FortressStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8AbanotubaniStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Open Air Museum of Ethnography
- Entry/Admission - The Bridge of Peace
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Abanotubani
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We took a tour to Mtskheta (an ancient capital city of Georgia)😎👍 The trip was very nice🥰 Out guide Irakli was very knowledgeable about history of Georgia 🤗 and he told us many interesting stories. 🤓 I would recommend Hello Georgia. I see they are professionals and they do…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hello Georgia
Beautiful Nature, Friendly Company!
The trip was incredible. The company was extremely flexible with us! My girlfriend was sick so they offered to po…
The whole tour felt like improvising. I had no idea how all other people had so nice review. The tour guide somehow…
ALEX IS ONE OF THE BEST GUIDE I’VE SEEN
Our tour guide, Alex, was nice and friendly. His English was very fluent but we had no trouble understanding him. …
We visited Georgia and its been lucky to have Eric as our tour guide. We spent 4 days there and his services were a…
This is not our first trip to Georgia and not the first meeting with Irakli)) BUT every time it is very pleasant, …
Lovely autumn Georgia
We spent amazing days in western Georgia with Irakli, discovering its treasures: canyons, waterfalls, forests, rock…
Best Georgian experience
My experience with Hello Georgia is nothing short of being an amazing journey. All the credit entirely goes to IRAK…
Amazing tour to west georgia
Me and my friends went to west Georgia with irakli. Megrelia is an amazing place. The moat memorable experience was…
We took the tour mentioned above on 28.08.2019. We had good weather and our driver George picked us up at 9.30 am. …
Georgia is an amazing place to visit, especially Gudari and Sairme which are surrounded by nature at it very best. …
Amazing trip in west Georgia
We`ve spent weekend in west Georgia and still feel that magical impression of the mystique of Prometheus Cave, ama…
Georgia is A bliss 😍
Georgia, especially West Georgia is just more than words.. Take A break from all you busy schedules to truly live y…
Unforgettble days in Georgia
My and my friends went to Svaneti and Racha-Lechkhumi regions from Kutaisi. Our guide was super friendly. He provi…
Amazing tour to Svaneti
We took a trip to Svaneti (a mountain region of Georgia). The tour was absolutely amazing. It exceeded our expecta…
Amazing tour in gorgeous Georgia
This tour is by far the best one out there, we managed to see the amazing nature beauty of west Georgia and enjoyed…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE
What time does Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE start?
Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE?
How much is Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE?
Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE price starts from AU$64.27. Discover and book Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE on Tripadvisor
What is the Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE cancellation policy?
Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour (Modern and ancient capital cities of Georgia) - PRIVATE on Tripadvisor