Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We have 10 years experience in tourism and we are travelers as well. Our company provides European quality service.
- You'll start at47 Kote Afkhazi St47 Kote Afkhazi St, T'bilisi, GeorgiaSee address & details
- 1Bodbe Monastery of St. NinoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Signagi City WallsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Kindzmarauli Corporation Wine HouseStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Gremi Citadel and Church of the ArchangelsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Gombori PassStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end at47 Kote Afkhazi St47 Kote Afkhazi St, T'bilisi, GeorgiaSee address & details
47 Kote Afkhazi St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Returns to original departure point
- Wine-tasting of different kinds of wine produced on-site.
- Entry/Admission - Kindzmarauli Corporation Wine House
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Private tour organized by the agency "spirit of Georgia" turned out to be the absolute highlight of my trip to Georgia. We've been to 3 wineries in among them one who makes superb wines "Jakeli"Their wines are among the top 1% of wines in the world. The car was driven by tour…
Date of experience: November 2019
Thanks for the great tour for my family. We went all around Kakheti. Our guide was amazing, speaking Ukrainian so all my family didn't have a trouble with understanding. Thanks for all interesting facts and places.
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Spirit of Georgia
Almost like a VIP tour ;)
The best trip ever. Highly recommended for everyone who wants to discover stunning Georgia with all its amazing nat…
Kazbegi and Kindzmarauli wine house
I recommend Spirit of Georgia. Trip to Kazbegi and Kindzmarauli wine house in Kwareli was really nice, full of attr…
We took 5 excursions, each of them a single-day-trip. I can recommend them wholeheartedly. The guides were very inf…
Unorganized and unprofessional
I don't know how this agency is still open. Information on their website, what you're told when you book a tour and…
Great Company & Friendly People
First of all, I would like to thanks them for amazing 3 days trips which they have arranged for me & my wife and I …
Great company and amazing ppl!
Professional and very good ppl.Trip was well organised. Thank you to Lidia and Rafal and Friendly guide Max!
A wonderful view of Kazbegi and my first Chaczapuri :)
I recommend "Spirit of Georgia" in 100%. Great tour organization, friendly guide provide a great atmosphere and fro…
Amazing tour good people
We took the Qazbegi and Maskheta tour from spirit of Georgia. The office is in good location staff spoke proper Eng…
A great adventure in Georgia
Very interesting trips, fantastic guides. Thanks to them I got to know real Georgia. I will definitely come back.
I went for one day trip to Kachetia with the company and spend a nice day full of joy. Our group was 8 people, the …
Nothing to write home about
We did a day trip to Khakheti, it was a long day, (12 hours), the wine visit to JSC was enjoyable, in fact the high…
I am very thankful to have found this tour agency. Rafael was very helpful and patient in answering all my question…
I have travel to Georgia from Poland with my British friend and we have a bit of communication troubles till we fin…
David Gareja tour
I have been to David Gareja with 'Spirit of Georgia'. I have enjoyed the day trip it was well organized targeting w…
We were very impressed by the guy who helped us in the office. We enjoyed the trip itself. The gude was very know…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Kakheti tour
What time does Kakheti tour start?
Kakheti tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Kakheti tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Kakheti tour?
How much is Kakheti tour?
Kakheti tour price starts from AU$42.12. Discover and book Kakheti tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Kakheti tour cancellation policy?
Kakheti tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kakheti tour on Tripadvisor