Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The one-day wine tour to Kakheti is a fascinating journey to the eastern part of Georgia to enjoy the mountain scenery, picturesque villages, ancient temples and the one-day life of the locals. The Georgian medieval monuments such as Gremi and others are awaiting you. Tasting unique Georgian wines and an acquaintance with the secrets of winemakers from Kakheti.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ujarma FortressStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Gombori PassStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Batonis-Tsikhe FortressStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Museum of GremiStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Gremi Citadel and Church of the ArchangelsStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Tunnel Winery Khareba'sStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Bodbe Monastery of St. NinoStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 8Signagi City WallsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Gremi Citadel and Church of the Archangels
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Ujarma Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Batonis-Tsikhe Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Gremi
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel Winery Khareba's
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We chose Alex as our guide to the wonderful region of Kakheti. And we did not regret it, it was a wonderful trip with a very erudite guide. I recommend Alex as the best guide in Georgia and the most sincere! Successful travel in Georgia!
Date of experience: December 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Beast taxi service in Tbilisi!
The driver was waiting for us before our appointment and was ready for us. Went off like clockwork. It was good and…
The best tour in Georgia
Exelent!!! Friendly and nice! 100% recommend to all who wants to explore Georgia on the highest level!!!
Aleko is so bright and shiny person that I assume this is was the best choice from the whole trip to choose as a pr…
Kazbegi - Simply AWESOME!
We have made the tour in (mid of) March, and even the nature is not showing vivid colors, the experience paid the i…
Alex was a great person who anybody can feel safe and comfortable to talk with. I learned so much about Georgia,its…
An unusual Tbilisi tour that is worth your time and money
Beyond the main Tbilisi attractions and architecture is a realistic, sober and very deep world inhabited by Tbilisi…
Two Capitals in one day
We took the 2 Capitals in one day trip with Alex, and it was truly fantastic. We only had a short day to make as mu…
Amazing walking tour!
Alex was so informative, and we went to many places, he was like a Tbilisi's google! It was one of my amazing days!
Great tour service
This tour was truly amazing. The entire day was organized with military precision and I could not recommend Friendl…
Sergio was great and spoke English well. we learned alot about Georgia and life here from him. Well done
Recommend Friendly Georgia
This was a great highlight of our holiday in Georgia. The guide was welcoming, everything was explained clearly. Th…
We have a great time!
I was so pleased with the trip. Our guide and driver were outstanding: knowledgeable, friendly, safety-conscious, a…
Great walking tour
We booked a group tour and it turned out to be a private tour just for us! After 3.5 hours of walking, we did not b…
The best Travel Company I have experienced!
Alex of Friendly Georgia is the nicest person you will meet! He helped me booked an appropriate hotel + gave me re…
Alex was an amazing guide, the tour was very beautiful and he told me a lot o things about history and local knowle…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 144 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Great Tour to Kakheti
Which attractions will I visit with Private Great Tour to Kakheti?
How much is Private Great Tour to Kakheti?
Private Great Tour to Kakheti price starts from AU$96.46. Discover and book Private Great Tour to Kakheti on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Great Tour to Kakheti cancellation policy?
Private Great Tour to Kakheti cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Great Tour to Kakheti on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Great Tour to Kakheti?
Private Great Tour to Kakheti is hosted by Friendly.Ge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Friendly.Ge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Great Tour to Kakheti on Tripadvisor