Tbilisi is the city of the oldest castles and modern buildings, the city of mosques and synagogues, Armenian and Georgian churches. Tbilisi is a city of flying directors and seating artists, a city of ordinary and unusual people. The city of wine and songs. The peculiarity of Tbilisi in its diversity and during this tour, we will feel the whole diversity of the city.
• Visit Tbilisi Open Air Museum of Ethnography with a very rich exhibition of old Georgian houses
• Walk in the Royal neighborhood of Tbilisi and visit one of the oldest cathedrals - Metekhi.
• Take cable car and enjoy breathtaking views of old city from the highest point - Narikala Fortress
• Visit unique mosque of Tbilisi.
• Walk in the narrow, cozy streets of this extraordinary city. Visit Sioni cathedral, Gabriadze puppet Theatre and more.
• Get familiar with the culture, history and people.