Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Domestic flights: Yangon – Bagan, Bagan – Yangon
- English-speaking guides in every destination
- International flights
- Other meals which do not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels:resorts.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Compulsory personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (contact our travel consultant for further information)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
If you are interested in Buddhism and everything that connected with it then this tour is an amazing opportunity for you to broaden your hozirons.
Date of experience: August 2018
This tour is a proper gift! It’s well-organised, it shows the most spectacular places, and leaves vivid memories. It’s also a great chance to get the deep understanding of the country (which by the way is forever in my heart from now on). Overall, I enloyed it to the highest…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Viola Halong Travel
Do not hesitate to take this tour...
Taking only 2 hours from Hanoi to halong Bay. It is really worth for you to visit. So amazing place. We did daily t…
Great cruise, highly recommended!!!
We had been here when covid 19 wa in such serious condition. But we had enjoyed our time in a new cruise with Ha Lo…
Luxury 5* day cruise.Highly recommended
THE HALONG CATAMARAN CRUISE-VIP Most Luxury 5 Stars Day Cruise in halong bay .Very Well organized trip. The tour gu…
5* of service!
The tour was really good to me - We really enjoyed the service and the way CATAMARAN CRUISE's staff server the us.…
I don’t like much people might disturb during our trip that why this is a good choice for small group and full of j…
Best place in DaNang
My friend recommened to visit here when i traveling in Danang and that was my best decision. It really was the most…
We have chosen and booked this tour. A right choice! wonderful scenery unfolds before our eyes: magnificent long te…
Great - Wonderful
I am ready to share about my memorable trip to Da Nang. This tour is the right choice. See everything beautiful fro…
Once time is not enough
Our trip was such an amazing experience, we have no complaints.l!! Very good trip to a beautiful place, Very well o…
Halong Bay day tour
Everything about this day tour was perfect. Pick up on time, well communicated by the English speaking tour guide, …
We booked an experiential tour at Ba Na Hills. Booking a tour is easy and fast. It is the perfect choice. Guides ar…
Nothing special but ok
First of all this is not a cruise. You only get cruise if you are staying for 2 days. The food was not up to the ma…
Highly recommend for this tour
We had a wonderful trip by boat in Vietnam. It is so regretable if you wont come here. The environment surrounding…
The way to paradise
Awesome!!! We had an interesting trip with the introduction of the professional guide name Thai. He was so friendly…
It is more wonderful than I expected. From Ba Na Hill I can enjoy the panoramic view from above. The scenery here i…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip
What time does Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip start?
Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip?
Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip price starts from AU$984.16. Discover and book Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip cancellation policy?
Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip?
Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip is hosted by Viola Halong Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Viola Halong Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best Of Yangon and Bagan 4-Day Trip on Tripadvisor