Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our mini-van driver will pick you up from Port Vila's main wharf or Resort and transfer you to Port Vila town. From there you enjoy a 13 km scenic drive into the Teouma valley, discovering how we Ni-Vanuatu live our life from day today. You arrive at your first stop surrounded by Vanuatu natural beauty, here you will start your first adventure for the day as you witnessed our sacred and well-kept culture & traditions. When you reach your second destination, our guide will take you to one of the best blue hole in the world, relax and enjoy as you try some of our mouthwatering fresh organic fruits. You will then visit acres of tropical gardens to wander at your leisure. The river circuit walking trail, various swimming holes, the adventure playground, Animal Park, Eden Cafe & amenities. There’s miles of space to roam and loads of fun. It is a must-do adventure and surely will appeal to the whole family.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Vanuatu Cultural CentreStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Crystal Blue LagoonStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Eden on the RiverStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Transfers (Hotel & Wharf pick and drop off).
- Entry fee to Cultural Village & Blue Lagoon.
- Entry fee to Garden of Eden(Cascading river, swimming holes, tropical garden, & rainforest walk.
- Vanuatu spring water bottle(500ml).
- Light Lunch with a complimentray glass of fruit juice.
- Use of Amenities.
- Kava Tasting & School Visit is optional.
- Entry/Admission - The Vanuatu Cultural Centre
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Eden on the River
- Mini Golf*($5pp) - Optional
- Bridge Guided Tour*($25pp) - Optional
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Real Ni-Van Adventures
Fun in the sun
This was an excellent experience for me as a older grandmother, I did the swing out into the water and everyone cla…
This was amazing. The water was so nice. We couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. The rope jumpers were very enter…
This is a greats pot to spend a few hours, the lagoon is blue and beautiful, there are a lot of activities, rope ju…
This place is truly magical, crystal clear water, has swinging ropes for both children. And adults, logs to climb…
5 in 1 private snorkelling tour
Perfect weather, water is just amazing.you get a guide and see sharks, turtles, fish...it took a while for the tour…
Snorkeling was magical
We were here for the day and had our 6 year old 2 year old and 70 year old mother in law with us. They were great w…
Have just returned from a cruise which included a stop at Port Villa, Vanuatu. My wife and I had prebooked with Rea…
Waste of money
Traveled with family including an 8 year old. They did not provide any flotation devices for minors nor have life v…
Blue lagoon in Vanuatu amazing
Such clear blue water. Very relaxing. Swimming is so nice there. You can jump from a rope into the water. Don’t mis…
Amazing trip with even better host!
I was picked up with a friend from the doorstep of my hotel by Ben and Graham. They were there on time and were bot…
Fun day at the Blue lagoon
We had a really good time with our guide Ben and driver Graham at the Blue lagoon. The ropes are absolute fun for e…
Part of a tour
I wouldn’t recommend as a one off visit. Was part of a tour. Refreshing at best and u contribute to the local econ…
Loads of fun, great price!
$6 entry fee far beats the Cascade Waterfalls at $25 AUS a head! Blue Lagoon is a swimming hole with great rope sw…
Blue lagoon family fun day
We spent an hour there, and the big and little kids did not want to leave.It is pretty and the rope swings are a hi…
Beautiful clear blue salt water lagoon, good fun with rope swing and places to jump off. Can hire kayaks but swimmi…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 355 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Garden of Eden Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Garden of Eden Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Garden of Eden Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Garden of Eden Tour?
Garden of Eden Tour price starts from AU$129.09. Discover and book Garden of Eden Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Garden of Eden Tour cancellation policy?
Garden of Eden Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Garden of Eden Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Garden of Eden Tour?
Garden of Eden Tour is hosted by Real Ni-Van Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Real Ni-Van Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Garden of Eden Tour on Tripadvisor