Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
During your trip to Bogotá, Colombia visit with our SHARED tour the first wonder of Colombia, The Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá. The tour starts from the meeting point established in Bogotá and you will be transferred to Zipaquirá, a municipality declared historical and cultural heritage of Colombia for its colonial architecture and to be a place full of the history of our indigenous ancestors, where the Salt Cathedral is located . Upon entering you will live a unique experience, descending 180 meters underground through the tunnels with different stops that represent the stations of the Viacrucis, you will arrive at the only underground temple in the world and second most impressive place of worship on the planet. At the end of the tour of the Cathedral, you will enjoy the colonial beauty of Zipaquirá, taking a short tour of its historic center and before returning to Bogotá we will make a stop at a typical restaurant where you can enjoy a typical lunch.
- You'll start atParque El VirreyCl. 88, Bogotá, ColombiaWe will meet at El Virrey Park, in the chairs in front of the Virrey Park Hotel. However, if all attendees are in another location, we may change the meeting point to one closest to everyone and let them know beforehand.See address & details
- 1Catedral de Sal de ZipaquiraStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2ZipaquiraStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atParque El VirreyCl. 88, Bogotá, ColombiaWe will meet at El Virrey Park, in the chairs in front of the Virrey Park Hotel. However, if all attendees are in another location, we may change the meeting point to one closest to everyone and let them know beforehand.See address & details
Parque El Virrey, Cl. 88, Bogotá, Colombia
Returns to original departure point
- Entrance to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira
- Private transport service to and from the meeting point in Bogotá.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bilingual guide during the tour (Spanish - English) and audio guide inside the Salt Cathedral.
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Colombia Tours and Travel
Juan Carlos is a great tour guide and a helpful translator for Spanish/English. He is friendly, professional, flexible, and know
Juan Carlos met my mother and me at The Grace Hotel in Chapinero on time at 8:30am. He was very patient with us des…
From the start to the end I have excellent experience with this tour . The tour company delivered what they promise…
Juan Carlos was a very good tour guide. He made my family and I feel at home. He was very knowledgeable about Bogot…
Bogota City Tour
I had the most amazing day in Bogotá. The day trip was perfectly planned, the guide Juan Carlos was very profession…
2 day trips
Very professional team, both drivers and guides. I'm happy I joined 2 of their trips. Highly recommended!
This was a great experience. The driver was prompt and picked me up at my hotel on time. We arrived at the Cathed…
My wife and I were in Colombia 2 weeks ago and we did the 8 hours city tour in Bogota.The beautiful views in the Mo…
I love going to Bogota, the Cathedral is amazing and the service they provide me was excellent..
Love this place, Colombia, the only risk is you want to stay, because the people who own this company make you feel…
Great guide but badly organised tour operator
We had booked this tour on line with two main objectives in mind, The finicular to monteserat and The museum of gol…
Tour to Villa de Leyva y Raquira
My husband (Colombiano) and I went on this tour in May. We took the tour for one day, but I regret not taking one f…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,396 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 431 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 109 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shared Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá
- Shared Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Shared Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shared Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá on Tripadvisor
- Shared Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá price starts from AU$104.75. Discover and book Shared Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá on Tripadvisor
- Shared Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared Tour to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá on Tripadvisor