Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
La Paz Airport Drop-off - Flight...
Boat Trip - Sugarcane Community...
Farallon of the Macaws - Self...
Jungle to Pampas - Sailing the...
Morning Yacuma River Sailing -...
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in La Paz
- Return Flight La Paz - Rurrenabaque - La Paz
- Rurrenabaque airport pick-up and drop-off
- Accommodation: 1N Rurrenabaque Hotel, 2N Mashaquipe Lodge, 1N Santa Rosa Eco-Lodge
- Transportation in Boats & Jeep
- English and Spanish-speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees: Madidi National Park (200bs), Santa Rosa Protected Park (150bs)
- Other Meals & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Since flights can be unreliable returning to La Paz, we recommend planning to leave La Paz at least two days after the trip ends in case flights from Rurrenabaque are delayed 24 hours.
- Accommodation in private cabin lodges (double or triple) with private bathrooms in Pampas, shared bathroom in Madidi - mosquito nets, beds, sheet/cover.
- Vegetarian meals available if pre-requested.
- Suggested Packing List: Comfortable walking shoes, swimsuit, towel, sun hat, sunblock, sunglasses, personal items, personal medications, small day pack, water bottle, camera, charger.
- This day to day itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to climatic and river conditions.
- Wildlife viewing is subject to climatic conditions and the wild nature of the animals. We cannot guarantee wildlife viewing while you are in the Amazon since it depends on the animals. During wet season chances of seeing animals greatly reduces as the river is high and animals tend to spread out among the pampas. Please also note that the chance of sighting snakes/anacondas is always about 50%.
- Bring enough cash with you before leaving La Paz since ATMs in Rurrenabaque are not reliable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note this is an independent tour, which means you'll enjoy the flexibility of being on your own for most of the trip and will only have a guide for certain experiences along the way.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- La Paz, Rurrenabaque, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 617 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz
What time does 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz start?
5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz on Tripadvisor
How much is 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz?
5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz price starts from AU$1,371.68. Discover and book 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz on Tripadvisor
What is the 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz cancellation policy?
5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz?
5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz is hosted by Bamba. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bamba on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz on Tripadvisor