Arrive at Gate 7, Yas Marina Circuit and make your way to the Support pits for registration.
• You will be required to bring a valid full driving license that has been held for a minimum of two years.
• Optional extra insurance is available for AED 210 at time of registration.
• Get suited up into your racing overalls.
• Attend the detailed safety briefing and ask your Senior Instructor any questions at the end of the briefing.
• A snug, full face helmet will be fitted to you along with balaclava and gloves. Narrow training shoes may be worn.
• A member of staff will now lead you the pit lane where you will be strapped into a Formula Yas 3000. The seatbelt will be now tightened and last minute instructions will be issued.
• Now start the engine, put the car into 1st gear and pull away slowly, carefully following the lead instructor car ahead out of the pit lane and out onto the track.
• Enjoy 20 minutes of amazing race driving around Yas Marina Circuit!
• Return to the pit lane after the chequered flag.
• You can now get out of the car and review the onboard video footage which you have the option to buy for AED 210.
• You will then have a short chat with a member of staff before departure.
Additional terms and conditions apply. For more information, email us.
Specs: 3 liter V6, 250 BHP, 0 – 100 Km/h 3.6 seconds
Formula 1 type experience in Yas 3000 single – seat car that is used for official F3 type races. Formula 1 – style paddle shift gear change mounted to steering wheel in carbon fiber cockpit interior.
• Onboard camera system.
Traveler needs to know before arrival
Minimum age is 18 years
Driver must be aware of how to drive manual transmission
Minimum height restriction is 160 cm and maximum height restriction is 188 cm
Maximum weight restriction is 105 kg
Closed toe shoes only - Soft soled shoes are recommended, no sandals or high heels allowed
All drivers must present a valid U.A.E. or domestic license from your hometown, minimum of 2 years old.