Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
*The tour is subject to a minimum of participants to take place. If tour is cancelled because the minimum of participants is not met, we will contact you Join us for a fascinating tour and awaken your senses at the first Jewish neighbourhood and one of the most beautiful areas in Tel Aviv. The tour includes all the “must see” places, and showcases the odd and wonderful connection between food and street art. You will get to see interesting pieces of art, taste unique flavours, and hear juicy stories.
- You'll start atElifelet St 26Elifelet St 26, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelAYEKA new building (at the square next to Café Malka)See address & details
- Pass byFlorentine
- You'll end atElifelet St 26Elifelet St 26, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelAYEKA new building (at the square next to Café Malka)See address & details
Elifelet St 26, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- 2-3 unique food tastings
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Gluten and Lactose free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Lovely Saturday morning activity
We had a wonderful time with Yaara Filu. She was so knowledgeable and took the time without pressure to really sho…
Highly recommended tour of the Tel Aviv graffiti scene
Very interesting tour of the Tel Aviv Graffiti scene. Beautiful works of art and a very knowledgeable guide named M…
An amazing way to celebrate with colours and art
Bought this tour for my best friend’s birthday who happened to be my date as well. So we decided to celebrate toget…
Interesting, refreshing, colorful, fun, intimate
My wife and I took the couples private tour (only the 2 of us). It was great, especially due to our wonderful and t…
Amazing! So fun, cool and intresting!
This tour was AMAZING!!!! We really enjoyed!!!! Thank to the best tour guide Luba!!!!! we had the best time!
Don’t miss out on this one!
Super interesting and entertaining. Learned about the artists and their art. Heard some fascinating stories and saw…
Great fun interesting day
Our guide Luba was amazing and enthusiastic. At the end she knew everyone's name in our group. She really opened ou…
סיור נפלא ומומלץ.
Wonderful tour. Elinor the tour guide is wonderful, she knows a lot and told us very interesting stories . We vi…
A great inside experience.
An insider took us to see graffiti. We strolled through the streets of Florentine, and discussed graffiti from inte…
Super Fun Day with Luba
My 17 year old daughter and I spent a wonderful morning in Tel Aviv filled with great conversation, inspiration and…
Great energy, excellent tour :)
Great tour! Though I live in TLV, I’ve never noticed all the graffiti art in the streets. Highly Recommended
Fun, interesting and professional tour
Grafitiyul are great! The guides are real graffiti artists. You see that they know what they are talking about. The…
Will do it again next time!
Niva was a wonderful guide, very informed, energetic and interesting, and the tour is super exciting, teaching you …
Lots of fun and interesting
So much fun an Shai our guid was very cool- family had a great time. The tour is a great way be outside and Lear a…
Unique and Fun
How many tours do you get to walk around, learn about the neighborhood, discuss art, and get to spray paint a wall?…
- Duration: 2h 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,062 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR on Tripadvisor
- Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR price starts from AU$266.41. Discover and book Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR on Tripadvisor
- Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR on Tripadvisor
- Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR is hosted by Grafitiyul. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Grafitiyul on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR on Tripadvisor