Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Suleymaniye Mosque is the largest imperial mosque and one of the best-known sights of İstanbul. The mosque crowns İstanbul on a hilltop dominating Golden Horn. Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue Iznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets. Hippodrome, the centre of sportive events and political activities of the old city. Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum is housed in the former palace of İbrahim Paşa, the grand vizier to Süleyman the Magnificient. Afternoon visit to Yıldız Palace overlooking the Bosphorus which became the fourth administration centre of the empire following the Old Palace, Topkapı Palace and Dolmabahçe Palace. You will enjoy the gorgeous colours of the flowers of the Yıldız Palace Gardens and will have the chance to experience a marvellous view of the Bosphorus through the peaceful green of this public site. Freetime for a tea break at the Sale Kiosk, former Sultan’s residence from the Ottoman Period.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Suleymaniye MosqueStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Blue MosqueStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3HippodromeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum (Turk ve Islam Eserleri Muzesi)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Yildiz Palace MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Suleymaniye Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum (Turk ve Islam Eserleri Muzesi)
- Entry/Admission - Yildiz Palace Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sonrisa Tours
Cappadocia first experience
Got with them by chance, beeing the partner agency who provided the private transfer from an to the airport Kaiseri…
I booked this tour but it got cancelled 12h before I was due to go. I was sent an email stating that the tour was c…
Amazing service from start to finish. As soon as i booked, they contacted me on WhatsApp to organise pick up time a…
It was ok. I was by myself so maybe it’s nothing but I was outside waiting and he never let me know he was my ride.…
This was definitely a thrill ride that I would definitely recommend. I went solo and other attendees and the tour g…
We had a great day with Mr Ali, seeing several spots along the day. The guide was greatly polite and cordial and we…
Excellent tour/avoid the lunch
We did the the full day tour which was good. It includes trip to two islands,but the lunch was horrible. Avoid it o…
rip off Alan's transfers dalaman
booked them through facebook the pictures you see are not what you get you inbox him and he gets back to you throug…
Great island to visit but be prepared for large number of tourists which appear from lunchtime onwards during peak …
Lovely guide with lots of information for history buffs and rug shoppers
We are both into history and stories so MENSURE ARI KANMAZ provided all the information we needed. We ask a lot of…
We spent a fantastic day with Ali Gözümek and his driver( sonrisa tours) visiting Goreme and Uçhisar. Their kindnes…
The journey was fun and organized, and the island is so beautiful. However, the duration is not enough, as if you a…
In Buyukada never ever rent Horse carriage island tour. Poor horses fell and die We had a horrible experience
Don’t miss to try the phaeton carriage in Büyükada It costs 120 Turkish lira for 45 minutes and it really deserves …
Headed to Uzungöl with my wife for a day trip. The ride was 3 hours (since it was holiday season and there was a ma…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
Popular: Booked by 2,362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 512 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,612 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Suleiman the Magnificent Tour in Istanbul
- Suleiman the Magnificent Tour in Istanbul will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Suleiman the Magnificent Tour in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Blue Mosque
- Suleymaniye Mosque
- Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum (Turk ve Islam Eserleri Muzesi)
- Yildiz Palace Museum
- Suleiman the Magnificent Tour in Istanbul price starts from AU$94.95. Discover and book Suleiman the Magnificent Tour in Istanbul on Tripadvisor
- Suleiman the Magnificent Tour in Istanbul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Suleiman the Magnificent Tour in Istanbul on Tripadvisor