• Beyoğlu and Taksim Square ( Beyoğlu is the place where the heart of the city beats for 24 hours)
• İstiklal Street
• Galata Bridge
• Commuter Ferry
• Bosphorus: ( Bosphorus is a natural strait connecting the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara, thus being a very strategic waterway. It was a river in the valley during the Tertiary period of the continents, which was drowned by the sea at the end of this period.)
• Kadıköy Area (Local Residental area in Asian Side )
• Itineraries can be customized, and/or connected as requested.
• Tour Formation: walking & public transportation
Tour Formation: Public Transportation/Walking
Tour Duration: 8
• Private professional guidance in English.
• Public Transportation During The Day.
• Entrance ticket to Galata Bridge
• Lunch in a Turkish restaurant.