Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The streets and markets here are lively; brimming with a colorful assortment of fruits, vegetables, vivid fabrics, sweet-smelling spices, aromatic scrumptious street-food and more. Among these, the vibrant streets of Pettah are the most popular, with ceaseless shops, bargainers and travellers along its bustling boulevards. Colombo’s streets are certain to awaken the explorer in you, compelling you to seek its secrets and wander its intriguing paths. The pulsating metropolis of Colombo is an enthralling concoction of innovation, street-culture, fashion, urbane art and antiquity, that savours its rich history whilst simultaneously evolving in pace with the contemporary world. Colombo encompasses an extensive area that houses a wide array of captivating attractions and activities.
- You'll start atColombo City CentreOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1PettahStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Jami Ul-Alfar MosqueStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dutch MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Independence SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Beira LakeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Colombo FortStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Viharamahadevi ParkStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 8Pettah Floating MarketStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Galle Face GreenStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atColombo City CentreCity Centre, 137 Sir James Pieris Mawatha, Colombo 00200, Sri LankaOnce the booking is confirmed, the driver will contact the clients to get more detailed information about the pick-up details.See address & details
Colombo City Centre, City Centre, 137 Sir James Pieris Mawatha, Colombo 00200, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Guided walking tour of Pettah Markets
- Local delicacies at a sweet shop
- Guide + Driver + Transport
- Jami-Ul-Alfar Red Mosque
- Pettah Floating Markets
- Colombo City Attractions
- Sunset dinner at Galle Face Green
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Jami Ul-Alfar Mosque
- Airline tickets
- Visa Fees
- Entry/Admission - Dutch Museum
- Entry/Admission - Colombo Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: HTCey Leisure
The trek to Diyaluma falls was hectic on a rugged footpath. Certainly not for the ladies. This route has not been e…
It was a very good trip. Our guide Kamal and his driver was very good. The accommodation was excellent. The whole…
Depending on the prevailing weather conditions that prevailed on the trip should have been postponed by the organizers
It was drizzling / raining from the day we reached Nuwaraeliya and on the return day. The accommodation and transpo…
Nuwara eliya Holiday
Even though it was Raining we managed to visit the places we wanted too. The coach was comfortable and the HTCey le…
TWO NIGHTS / THREE DAYS TOUR TO NUWARA ELIYA ARRANGED BY HT CEY LEISURE
We had a fabulous coach trip to Nuwara Eliya arranged by the Tour operator HT CEY Leisure (Pvt) Limited. Our Tour …
Amazing help with our family holiday in Sri Lanka
Saahra was the best holiday planner ever! From the itinerary to the drivers to the courteous staff. Without HTC our…
We hired a bus from HTCey Leisure for our staff trip and the service was amazing! Everything was very well organize…
Camped in Yala . Well organized clean comfortable tents. The kids enjoyed the bonfire. Food was good and staff was …
I enjoyed my trip, friendliness of the driver and the professionalism of the guide. I recommend this agence.
Wonderful experience. Definitely one of the best ways to explore Sri Lanka with your friends and family!
Excellent Travel Tour Assistance!
Myself and my family wanted to visit all around Sri Lanka last month , and we got ourselves on board with HTCey Lei…
Excellent service by Htcey
I had the most amazing 1 week trip ever to Sri Lanka in July 2019 . Srilanka really does have so much to offer - na…
A great vacation with HTCey
We four doctor couples travelled Sri Lanka in September through this Tour agency. We have travelled throughout the …
- Duration: 6–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour)
Which attractions will I visit with Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour)?
How much is Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour)?
Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour) price starts from AU$102.57. Discover and book Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour) on Tripadvisor
What is the Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour) cancellation policy?
Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour)?
Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour) is hosted by HTCey Leisure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact HTCey Leisure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Colombo's Street Food and Street Shopping Culture (Half-day tour) on Tripadvisor