Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You will visit all of Colombo's most famous corners on this day. Live Colombo like a local. The highlight of this day-outing is the coastal train ride that is unique to Sri Lanka. Ride along the coast, take in the rich Sri Lankan culture that immerses the daily local, and eat delicious Sri Lankan food - while seeing, learning and experiencing Colombo, with your local guide. The pulsating metropolis of Colombo is an enthralling concoction of innovation, street-culture, fashion, urbane art and antiquity, that savours its rich history whilst simultaneously evolving in pace with the contemporary world. Colombo encompasses an extensive area that houses a wide array of captivating attractions and activities.
- You'll start atColombo City CentreOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Independence SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Beira LakeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Colombo FortStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Viharamahadevi ParkStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Galle Face GreenStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 6ColomboStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7Traditional Puppet Art MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Colombo Fort Railway StationStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Colombo National MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 10Arcade Independence SquareStop: 60 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
Colombo City Centre, City Centre, 137 Sir James Pieris Mawatha, Colombo 00200, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- Colombo City Attractions
- Sunset dinner at Galle Face Green
- Guide + Driver + Transport
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Puppet Museum
- Independence Arcade
- Local Market
- Coastal Train Ride
- Local Street Art Walk
- Gangaramaya Temple
- Colombo Museum
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Traditional Puppet Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Colombo Fort Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Colombo National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple
- Airline tickets
- Visa Fees
- Entry/Admission - Colombo Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: HTCey Leisure
The trek to Diyaluma falls was hectic on a rugged footpath. Certainly not for the ladies. This route has not been e…
It was a very good trip. Our guide Kamal and his driver was very good. The accommodation was excellent. The whole…
Depending on the prevailing weather conditions that prevailed on the trip should have been postponed by the organizers
It was drizzling / raining from the day we reached Nuwaraeliya and on the return day. The accommodation and transpo…
Nuwara eliya Holiday
Even though it was Raining we managed to visit the places we wanted too. The coach was comfortable and the HTCey le…
TWO NIGHTS / THREE DAYS TOUR TO NUWARA ELIYA ARRANGED BY HT CEY LEISURE
We had a fabulous coach trip to Nuwara Eliya arranged by the Tour operator HT CEY Leisure (Pvt) Limited. Our Tour …
Amazing help with our family holiday in Sri Lanka
Saahra was the best holiday planner ever! From the itinerary to the drivers to the courteous staff. Without HTC our…
We hired a bus from HTCey Leisure for our staff trip and the service was amazing! Everything was very well organize…
Camped in Yala . Well organized clean comfortable tents. The kids enjoyed the bonfire. Food was good and staff was …
I enjoyed my trip, friendliness of the driver and the professionalism of the guide. I recommend this agence.
Wonderful experience. Definitely one of the best ways to explore Sri Lanka with your friends and family!
Excellent Travel Tour Assistance!
Myself and my family wanted to visit all around Sri Lanka last month , and we got ourselves on board with HTCey Lei…
Excellent service by Htcey
I had the most amazing 1 week trip ever to Sri Lanka in July 2019 . Srilanka really does have so much to offer - na…
A great vacation with HTCey
We four doctor couples travelled Sri Lanka in September through this Tour agency. We have travelled throughout the …
- Duration: 9–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride
Which attractions will I visit with Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride?
How much is Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride?
Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride price starts from AU$188.72. Discover and book Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride cancellation policy?
Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride?
Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride is hosted by HTCey Leisure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact HTCey Leisure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full-Day Colombo Tour with Coastal Train Ride on Tripadvisor